1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 17:48
    Don't you think Jesus would of been better off coming to earth now rather than two thousand years ago ? The communication was so primitive back then the "Good News" must have traveled very slow. Imagine how long it must of took for the indians in the Americas to get the scoop about some guy raising from the dead, and healing the sick, and bringing the dead back to life, and all the other amazing things that Jesus did. With the internet and all , that kind of thing would be known all over the world in minutes. Plus I would of loved to have see it first hand or at least on television. Now all I have is this Book that is hard to read, and a lot of it makes no sense, and confusion runs wild on what is really being said. Now would be a good time, but why cry over spilled blood, I mean milk.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:20
    Originally posted by buckky
    Don't you think Jesus would of been better off coming to earth now rather than two thousand years ago ? The communication was so primitive back then the "Good News" must have traveled very slow. Imagine how long it must of took for the indians in the Americas to get the scoop about some guy raising from the dead, and healing the sick, and bringing the dead ba ...[text shortened]... is really being said. Now would be a good time, but why cry over spilled blood, I mean milk.
    How do you know that there isn't a new Messias on earth right now? Perhaps his name is Pedro, Chang, or Ahmed? Or Isabelle, Samira, or Mèi?
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:22
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    How do you know that there isn't a new Messias on earth right now? Perhaps his name is Pedro, Chang, or Ahmed? Or Isabelle, Samira, or Mèi?
    My Name is Ahmed, do you think I could be him!!!
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:31
    Originally posted by buckky
    Don't you think Jesus would of been better off coming to earth now rather than two thousand years ago ? The communication was so primitive back then the "Good News" must have traveled very slow. Imagine how long it must of took for the indians in the Americas to get the scoop about some guy raising from the dead, and healing the sick, and bringing the dead ba ...[text shortened]... is really being said. Now would be a good time, but why cry over spilled blood, I mean milk.
    Yeah, just think of the YouTube videos, followed by the smart arses claiming it's all CGI. Then you'd have the television exposes - The Secrets Behind the Miracles - with the Masked Messiah explaining how the tricks are done.
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 14:50
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Yeah, just think of the YouTube videos, followed by the smart arses claiming it's all CGI. Then you'd have the television exposes - The Secrets Behind the Miracles - with the Masked Messiah explaining how the tricks are done.
    Jesus on Big Brother doesn't bear thinking about ........

Who would you put him in the house with? Derren Brown perhaps? Kris Angel?
  6. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 15:44
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Or Pedro Chang!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree