Baha'i's

Baha'i's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
20 Mar 13

Just wanna know if there are any other Baha'is on here. It would be nice to have some new friends to chat to online and to play a few games.

T

Moves
20 Mar 13
2 edits

Originally posted by KnightsTempler
Just wanna know if there are any other Baha'is on here. It would be nice to have some new friends to chat to online and to play a few games.
For a while there was at least one Baha'i who used to post here, but he hasn't been around for quite a while.

Have to give much respect to Bahá'u'lláh and the Baha'i Faith by and large, though, as seems to happen with the message of all the messengers, the beliefs of the subsequent "leaders" seem to veer off the path in time.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Mar 13
1 edit

This Spirituality Forum is like most in the Internet. It instantly primarily attracts swarms of attention starved atheists.

F

Moves
26 Mar 13

Originally posted by sonship
This [b]Spirituality Forum is like most in the Internet. It instantly primarily attracts swarms of attention starved atheists.[/b]
Mmm. Poison the well, much? 🙂

Cape Town

Moves
26 Mar 13

This [b]Spirituality Forum is like most in the Internet. It instantly primarily attracts swarms of attention starved atheists.[/b]
I didn't realize you are an atheist. When did you loose your faith?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Mar 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
I didn't realize you are an atheist. When did you loose your faith?
You know that's false, me an atheist. You Lie!

Admit it.
Admit it.
Admit it.

Did you admit it yet ??

Admit it.
Admit it.
Admit it.

Cape Town

Moves
26 Mar 13
1 edit

You know that's false, me an atheist. [b]You Lie!

Admit it.
Admit it.
Admit it.

Did you admit it yet ??

Admit it.
Admit it.
Admit it.[/b]
🙂
Yes, I know your not an atheist. No, I didn't lie. You need to learn about the subtleties of language.
I was highlighting that you think this forum attracts swarms of attention starved atheists, yet apparently forgot that you were here too.
But I like how guilty you are feeling about your recent lies, it shows you do at least have a conscience even if you cant bring yourself to admit to your dishonesty.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Mar 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
🙂
Yes, I know your not an atheist. No, I didn't lie. You need to learn about the subtleties of language.
I was highlighting that you think this forum attracts swarms of attention starved atheists, yet apparently forgot that you were here too.
But I like how guilty you are feeling about your recent lies, it shows you do at least have a conscience even if you cant bring yourself to admit to your dishonesty.
You're too good at demonstrating "attention starved atheist."

I like the way you enjoy talking to yourself and breaking your arm patting yourself on the back.

Moves
26 Mar 13

You're too good at demonstrating "attention starved atheist."

I like the way you enjoy talking to yourself and breaking your arm patting yourself on the back.
The next person who posts on this thread is attention-starved.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 13
2 edits

My daughter was a practicing Baha'i as well as her husband. They eventually saw a problem that turned them off, the lack of women in high places. The same as all other religions. They knew that a god would never make a gender bias so that bias had to be coming from humans, mainly men. They both saw that and booked out.

I point that out about Christianity also, Leviticus 27 spells it all out supposedly from a god. That I find impossible to believe so it tells me the entire edifice of christianity is just made up by men.

So I am a second hand Baha'i🙂 Be glad to play you a game if you want.

After seeing my daughter being a devout Baha'i I noticed they seemed to be a benign bunch at least, not like Islam or right wing christianity in the US.