1. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    1365
    29 Aug '05 16:04
    To you think they enjoyments, (Or do they always machine like clockwork)?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    29 Aug '05 16:30
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    To you think they enjoyments, (Or do they always machine like clockwork)?
    Sorry, but I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.
  3. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    29 Aug '05 16:34
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Sorry, but I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.
    Oh my... we agree.
  4. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    1365
    29 Aug '05 19:51
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    To you think they enjoyments, (Or do they always machine like clockwork)?
    sorry should have said do you think they enjoy "Themselves"
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    29 Aug '05 21:05
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    sorry should have said do you think they enjoy "Themselves"
    Still haven't a clue what you are trying to say.
    Base elements could mean the thug class of society or
    it could mean base elements on the periodic chart in chemistry.
    So in which sense are you using that phrase?
  6. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    1365
    30 Aug '05 22:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Still haven't a clue what you are trying to say.
    Base elements could mean the thug class of society or
    it could mean base elements on the periodic chart in chemistry.
    So in which sense are you using that phrase?
    Well (to state the obvious), you have no knowledge of me, I am stating the positive and probably the most dictionarys definition. 🙂
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    30 Aug '05 22:37
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    To you think they enjoyments, (Or do they always machine like clockwork)?
    well, of course! duh...

    err, actually i have no idea what you are talking about.
  8. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    02 Sep '05 02:35
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    Well (to state the obvious), you have no knowledge of me, I am stating the positive and probably the most dictionarys definition. 🙂
    Most dictionaries have multiple definitions. I actually count 18 in webster's if you count the the noun, verb, and adj definitions. Some are quite similair of course but still.
  9. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    1365
    20 Oct '05 13:54
    Yes many definitions to words is, art - I find it very curious how words have the same spelling and different meanings or spoken the same and spelt differently. An example could be how the words have been HELD!

    But if reference to the start of this thread, do you think your computer phyically enjoys its selve?
  10. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    20 Oct '05 14:59
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    Yes many definitions to words is, art - I find it very curious how words have the same spelling and different meanings or spoken the same and spelt differently. An example could be how the words have been HELD!

    But if reference to the start of this thread, do you think your computer phyically enjoys its selve?
    No.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    20 Oct '05 16:50
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    do you think your computer phyically enjoys its selve?
    It would like to, but I only let it play chess from positions that I've already won. Consequently, it often cusses at me. It seems to vacillate between anger and depression, neither of which fit within the plethora of definitions of "enjoy".
  12. Colorado
    Joined
    11 May '04
    Moves
    11981
    21 Oct '05 07:32
    Man this is one crazy thread 🙄
  13. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Joined
    16 Feb '03
    Moves
    21533
    21 Oct '05 08:18
    I didn't know igod had an account here.
  14. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    25 Oct '05 03:271 edit
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    I didn't know igod had an account here.
    i think XxXGOD_ FREAKIN_ ALMIGHTYXxX was banned for spamming
    lol jk
  15. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    25 Oct '05 05:24
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    Yes many definitions to words is, art - I find it very curious how words have the same spelling and different meanings or spoken the same and spelt differently. An example could be how the words have been HELD!

    But if reference to the start of this thread, do you think your computer phyically enjoys its selve?
    Nice and fast on that answer Harrier, not quite 2 months.
Back to Top