1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 15:07
    http://abc30.com/health/us-moves-toward-dropping-lifetime-ban-on-gay-blood-donations/448038/
  2. Standard memberbeauroberts
    Father of Three
    New Hampshire
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 01:28
    Thankfully we have come a long way in the past 30 years. Not nearly far enough in my humble opinion, but still light years from our basic understandings years ago.

We now know there is no difference between heterosexual blood and homosexual blood and many courageous Gay individuals have saved many straight individuals lives with the gift of blood.

I believe all life is sacred regardless of race, sex, religion or sexual preference and physiologically and anatomically don't acknowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 06:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://abc30.com/health/us-moves-toward-dropping-lifetime-ban-on-gay-blood-donations/448038/
    What are you thoughts on the article?
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 14:17
    Originally posted by beauroberts
    Thankfully we have come a long way in the past 30 years. Not nearly far enough in my humble opinion, but still light years from our basic understandings years ago.

We now know there is no difference between heterosexual blood and homosexual blood and many courageous Gay individuals have saved many straight individuals lives with the gift of blood.
    ...[text shortened]... knowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau
    Does this include animal rights.[this sacredness of yours?]

The cow does live and is warm blooded and suckles its young and bleeds and feels pain and stress etc.
  5. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '14 16:49
    Originally posted by beauroberts

...[text shortened]... knowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau
    Well said, I agree, homosexuality is a choice.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 08:27
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Except that's not what he said.
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 08:32
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    That is ignorant .