Beauroberts your thoughts?

Beauroberts your thoughts?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
24 Dec 14

http://abc30.com/health/us-moves-toward-dropping-lifetime-ban-on-gay-blood-donations/448038/

b
Father of Three

New Hampshire

Moves
25 Dec 14

Thankfully we have come a long way in the past 30 years. Not nearly far enough in my humble opinion, but still light years from our basic understandings years ago.

We now know there is no difference between heterosexual blood and homosexual blood and many courageous Gay individuals have saved many straight individuals lives with the gift of blood.

I believe all life is sacred regardless of race, sex, religion or sexual preference and physiologically and anatomically don't acknowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau

Moves
25 Dec 14

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://abc30.com/health/us-moves-toward-dropping-lifetime-ban-on-gay-blood-donations/448038/
What are you thoughts on the article?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Dec 14

Originally posted by beauroberts
Thankfully we have come a long way in the past 30 years. Not nearly far enough in my humble opinion, but still light years from our basic understandings years ago.

We now know there is no difference between heterosexual blood and homosexual blood and many courageous Gay individuals have saved many straight individuals lives with the gift of blood.
...[text shortened]... knowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau
Does this include animal rights.[this sacredness of yours?]

The cow does live and is warm blooded and suckles its young and bleeds and feels pain and stress etc.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Dec 14

Originally posted by beauroberts

...[text shortened]... knowledge any difference. Hope that answers your question if in fact you had a question.

Beau
Well said, I agree, homosexuality is a choice.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Except that's not what he said.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by checkbaiter
That is ignorant .