1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 17:191 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Any religion (since devotees will obviously consider it "true"😉
    provides a way for the meek and humble to endure their lot
    while the powerful and arrogant ruling classes enjoy this life.

Religion has [b]always
    been controlled and promulgated
    by the rich and powerful to help keep the proles subdued.[/b]
    Yes, you have got it half right.

False religion will propagate falsehoods / and some are meant to frighten people into taking shelter of ironically the very same people who have instigated the falsehood of fear in the first place.............the church.

Then when you are about to die on your death bed / the priest will be there and shall entice you to sign over your house and assets to the church / because this is a way to appease the angry God who might otherwise send you to hell.

True religion will not do this.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 17:46
    Originally posted by Dasa
    wolfgang59 has rejected the Vedas without knowing the first thing about the Vedas.

No I have not.

Another lie from you.

You should aim for more honesty in your life!
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 18:22
    Zahlanzi believes that the flesh eaters religion is the perfect religion / even when that religion believes that the universe is only about 6000 yrs.' old.

This is also the same religion which believes that the rotting corpses in the cemetery will some day in the future jump up and run off after Jesus.

Now we can understand why it is so important to actua ...[text shortened]... ce between true religion and false religion / is that not right Zahlanzi? (rhetorical question)
    that's only because you have not accepted jesus as your lord and saviour. you are dishonest towards yourself and you lie to your soul who yearns to become one with jesus.

only by renouncing the lie that are the vedas and accept jesus into your heart that you stand any chance for salvation
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 01:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    that's only because you have not accepted jesus as your lord and saviour. you are dishonest towards yourself and you lie to your soul who yearns to become one with jesus.

only by renouncing the lie that are the vedas and accept jesus into your heart that you stand any chance for salvation
    So Zahlanzi with respect let me get this right................

You remain defending the animal killers religion of death / and who also believe the universe to be 6000 yrs. old there abouts / and that all the rotting Christian corpse,s in the earth / will some day jump out of their graves when Jesus returns.

And also there are many more falsehoods.

So how does a person accept such obvious falsehoods?

What is happening within their consciousness that allows such nonsense (no sense)
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 01:53
    No I have not.

Another lie from you.

Why lie Dasa?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 01:59
    No I have not.

Another lie from you.

Dear Wolfgang59 / with respect / this response is childish.

Man up and admit your error / because no man can flog a dead horse forever.

False religion is a dead horse / and shall give nothing of value in return.

This is the only way to move forward / into the unlimited dimension of self realization and knowledge and bliss.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 02:07

Man up and admit your error / because no man can flog a dead horse forever.

False religion is a dead horse / and shall give nothing of value in return.

This is the only way to move forward / into the unlimited dimension of self realization and knowledge and bliss.
    You remind me of Suzianne sometimes.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 03:04
    wolfgang59 has rejected the Vedas without knowing the first thing about the Vedas.

This is dishonesty and is not wanted in a spirituality forum.
    Prove this Dasa.
    Nowhere have I said I have rejected the Vedas.
    I know nothing about them and have NEVER commented on them.

Apologise.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 03:04

Man up and admit your error
    Show me an error. ????
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 03:101 edit
    Stylistic issues aside, Dasa's core message about his own religion isn't really all that different from the core message about their religion as put forward by many of the prominent Christians on this forum.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 04:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Stylistic issues aside, Dasa's core message about his own religion isn't really all that different from the core message about their religion as put forward by many of the prominent Christians on this forum.
    What is my core message.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 04:30
    What is my core message.
    Core message:
    It is easy making accusations when you have no intention of substantiating them.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 04:45
    What is my core message.
    That your religion is not false and that you think other religions are false.

I can tell this is is your core message because it often seems like it's the only thing you have to say. And you say it over and over again.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '14 09:50
    So Zahlanzi with respect let me get this right................

You remain defending the animal killers religion of death / and who also believe the universe to be 6000 yrs. old there abouts / and that all the rotting Christian corpse,s in the earth / will some day jump out of their graves when Jesus returns.

And also there are many more falsehoods.

S ...[text shortened]... falsehoods?

What is happening within their consciousness that allows such nonsense (no sense)
    the bible clearly states in mathew 11:

11:25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. 11:26 Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight. 11:27 All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

11:28 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. 11:30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

it is obvious he is the only way to salvation anyone has. you simply are too dishonest with yourself and with your soul to see this. accept these words of wisdom and everything will become clear.

jesus is the light, there is no way to salvation but through him
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 17:07
    Yes, you have got it half right.

False religion will propagate falsehoods / and some are meant to frighten people into taking shelter of ironically the very same people who have instigated the falsehood of fear in the first place.............the church.

Then when you are about to die on your death bed / the priest will be there and shall entice you to si ...[text shortened]... o appease the angry God who might otherwise send you to hell.

True religion will not do this.
    Then when you are about to die on your death bed / the priest will be there and shall entice you to sign over your house and assets to the church / because this is a way to appease the angry God who might otherwise send you to hell.
    I've never heard of a case of the mainstream Christian Churches doing this. Unless you can find evidence that it is a wide ranging practice I'd regard this as being a fairly shocking libel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree