1. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 May '05 08:29
    All these debates about "muffy" is just silly. No one should feel obligated to defend their religion against these arguments. Christians should not try to convert such people who have lost the way and hold to it. I say let the muffy people or "muffins" as they call themselves be what they want. They have a choice and so do you. It seems pointless to try to influence each other (anyone who wants to be influenced by the other belief already has plenty of material to go through, especially the muffins as I do not think their beliefs have a widespread faith.)
  2. NY
    Moves
    25 May '05 08:311 edit
    Originally posted by bobbob1056th
    All these debates about "muffy" is just silly. No one should feel obligated to defend their religion against these arguments. Christians should not try to convert such people who have lost the way and hold to it. I say let the muf ...[text shortened]... muffins as I do not think their beliefs have a widespread faith.)
    I HATE MUFFINS!

3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    25 May '05 11:16
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    I HATE MUFFINS!

but you LIKE blueberries

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree