1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Sep '10 15:35
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You spend a fair amount of time going to different churches don't you? Maybe you should start a holy vacation tour service.
    Actually I don't. But if someone invites me, I may go.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '10 18:441 edit
    And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. (Mark 16:17-18)

[quote]Behold, I give unto you power to tread on s ...[text shortened]... ompletely bug nuts bonkers, do these carnival side shows erode the validity of the faith itself?
    Christ was once tempted by Satan to throw himself off a cliff while quoting a scripture to something of the effect that God has sworn to protect him from such falls. Christ's response was, "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God" and refused to do so. Likewise, these individuals are tempting the Lord with such displays.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 04:42
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Actually I don't. But if someone invites me, I may go.
    I'd suggest we start with voodoo in New Orleans. Then we'll head West... what's the predominant religion in Vegas?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 13:02
    I'd suggest we start with voodoo in New Orleans. Then we'll head West... what's the predominant religion in Vegas?
    "Baby needs new shoes."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree