1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:49
    Who of you is going to go to The Billy Graham library?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 20:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Is there more than one book in it?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 21:20
    Of course! There's Numbers, and Romans, and...
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 22:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Me! Armed with a box of matches and a can of kerosene.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 23:17
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Me! Armed with a box of matches and a can of kerosene.
    wouldn't a good emetic be better?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 00:081 edit
    I don't know much about the library other than the fact that I heard he did not one dedicated to him. All I can say is God bless Billy Graham. Here is a man who practiced what he preached and restored some intergrity to Christian evangalism. Here is a man who spoke to heads of state and provided encouragement to them and prayed for them without becoming intermingled in the affairs of the dirty world of politics. We could all learn alot from him. Really I don't see how anyone can speak a bad word about him other than the fact that they hate his God.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 00:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't know much about the library other than the fact that I heard he did not one dedicated to him. All I can say is God bless Billy Graham. Here is a man who practiced what he preached and restored some intergrity to Christian evangalism. Here is a man who spoke to heads of state and provided encouragement to them and prayed for them without becoming in ...[text shortened]... on't see how anyone can speak a bad word about him other than the fact that they hate his God.
    He did get a little dirty with Nixon and I believe even he regrets that.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 00:28
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    He did get a little dirty with Nixon and I believe even he regrets that.
    Well all I can say is he who is without sin....

Whatever sins he did have it seems he must have left them at the foot of the cross rather than habitually wollowing in them.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 00:32
    Well all I can say is he who is without sin....

Whatever sins he did have it seems he must have left them at the foot of the cross rather than habitually wollowing in them.
    I wish he were healthy enough to kick his son's ass.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 13:04
    I wish he were healthy enough to kick his son's ass.
    LOL. Yes, I believe his son was the one pushing the library down his throat, so to speak. Billy simply did not want all the attention focused on himself, rather, he wanted the focus on his God only. I heard he finally consented once his son agreed that the library would be dedicated for his ministry and not merely for himself.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 13:11
    LOL. Yes, I believe his son was the one pushing the library down his throat, so to speak. Billy simply did not want all the attention focused on himself, rather, he wanted the focus on his God only. I heard he finally consented once his son agreed that the library would be dedicated for his ministry and not merely for himself.
    I'm not sure why it is that TV evangelists sons feels such an obligation to follow in the footsteps of daddy. You see it with Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Schuler, Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, John Hagge, and countless others.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 13:32
    I'm not sure why it is that TV evangelists sons feels such an obligation to follow in the footsteps of daddy. You see it with Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Schuler, Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, John Hagge, and countless others.
    I don't think it is simply because they are successful evangelists, rather, I think it only natural for most sons to want to follow in the footsteps of their fathers in whom they have looked up to their whole livese and especially if those fathers have been successful in their professional careers.
  13. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 13:43
    Billy Graham's the bribery chap isn't he? Or is that Franklin Graham?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 13:44
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    Billy Graham's the bribery chap isn't he? Or is that Franklin Graham?
    It is Billy. Franklin is his son.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 15:09
    John Hagge and his son do the same hand motions and snapping of the fingers when they preach.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree