1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    27 Jan '12 21:23
    I sit in the comfort of my home and switch the TV on.

    I tune into the news...........and then get the weather update and then as usual I get the latest bomb report from Baghdad.

    Yesterday 32 killed by a suicide bomber outside a hospital......and then on the 26th 17 killed by suicide bomber and then on the 14th 53 killed by another suicide bomber.

    And then 148 killed in the last 48 hours in Syria (Muslim killing Muslim) because every criminal on the block wants to get control of the Governments purse strings.

    These suicide bombers are convinced by false doctrine that God is pleased by their killing - and they are motivated by the absurd belief that they will go to Gods kingdom after death and have unlimited sex with virgins.

    Has anyone asked the virgins if they are OK with that?

    This is false religion at its worst...................but no one stops this false religion - and everyone accepts it - as the product of the worlds absurd law of freedom of false religion.

    Freedom of speech means............freedom of true speech.

    The foolish people.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jan '12 21:461 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I sit in the comfort of my home and switch the TV on.

    I tune into the news...........and then get the weather update and then as usual I get the latest bomb report from Baghdad.

    Yesterday 32 killed by a suicide bomber outside a hospital......and then on the 26th 17 killed by suicide bomber and then on the 14th 53 killed by another suicide bomber.

    And t ...[text shortened]... e religion.

    Freedom of speech means............freedom of true speech.

    The foolish people.
    dont you think the majority of persons in Baghdad want to live in peace, has it never
    occurred to you that their problems are more complicated than they are too stupid to
    know any better? try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a change. Its termed
    empathy and is the beginning of spirituality, for we are conscious of suffering in others,
    or should be.
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    274
    27 Jan '12 22:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dont you think the majority of persons in Baghdad want to live in peace, has it never
    occurred to you that their problems are more complicated than they are too stupid to
    know any better? try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a change. Its termed
    empathy and is the beginning of spirituality, for we are conscious of suffering in others,
    or should be.
    We all know you want all Muslims killed. After that it'll be the Christians, then the Buddhists, Eventually you will be the only one left.

    --- Penguin.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jan '12 22:561 edit
    Originally posted by Penguin
    We all know you want all Muslims killed. After that it'll be the Christians, then the Buddhists, Eventually you will be the only one left.

    --- Penguin.
    What has brought you to that conclusion cite references or withdraw your statement
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    27 Jan '12 23:092 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What has brought you to that conclusion
    Penguin is talking about Dasa, who has declared Christianity, for instance, to be a "false religion". And in his infamous 19th December thread he said "There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established." And he went on to talk about the "termination" of all men subscribing to what is apparently the first "false religion" on his list: "To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted." Pretty explicit if you ask me.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Jan '12 23:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Penguin is talking about Dasa, who has declared Christianity, for instance, to be a "false religion". And in his infamous 19th December thread he said [b]"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established." And he went on to talk about the "termination" of all men subscribing to what is apparently the first ...[text shortened]... igions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted."[/b] Pretty explicit if you ask me.[/b]
    Ok but it seems it was made with reference to a post i made perhaps penguin made a mistake
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    89724
    27 Jan '12 23:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ok but it seems it was made with reference to a post i made perhaps penguin made a mistake
    Penguin was clearly talking to the whacko Dasa who called for genocide against Muslims in December and has failed to adequately explain or retract his stupid vile words.

    Everyone here knows that you are a staunch member of a religous group that advocates non violence.

    There is no mistake Robbie.

    Dasa is a sick whacko - you are not.

    :-)
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jan '12 00:01
    Originally posted by nook7
    Penguin was clearly talking to the whacko Dasa who called for genocide against Muslims in December and has failed to adequately explain or retract his stupid vile words.

    Everyone here knows that you are a staunch member of a religous group that advocates non violence.

    There is no mistake Robbie.

    Dasa is a sick whacko - you are not.

    :-)
    perhaps it was too subtle for me perception, this might also be true, ok ill leave it to
    your better judgement, sorry penguin.
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    28 Jan '12 00:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    perhaps it was too subtle for me perception, this might also be true, ok ill leave it to
    your better judgement, sorry penguin.
    That old Reply v Reply & Quote chestnut, I feel.
  10. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    28 Jan '12 01:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I sit in the comfort of my home and switch the TV on.

    I tune into the news...........and then get the weather update and then as usual I get the latest bomb report from Baghdad.

    Yesterday 32 killed by a suicide bomber outside a hospital......and then on the 26th 17 killed by suicide bomber and then on the 14th 53 killed by another suicide bomber.

    And t ...[text shortened]... e religion.

    Freedom of speech means............freedom of true speech.

    The foolish people.
    more foolish people:

    "India asked to investigate Hindu massacre of Christians "

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/3229253/India-asked-to-investigate-Hindu-massacre-of-Christians.html

    no true religion advocates the eradication of another as you have done. you are a false prophet following a false religion.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    28 Jan '12 04:19
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    more foolish people:

    "India asked to investigate Hindu massacre of Christians "

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/3229253/India-asked-to-investigate-Hindu-massacre-of-Christians.html

    no true religion advocates the eradication of another as you have done. you are a false prophet following a false religion.
    False religion is not religion at all..........therefore your comment is baseless.
  12. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    28 Jan '12 07:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    False religion is not religion at all..........therefore your comment is baseless.
    i'm glad you realize that most of the posts you make here are baseless.
Back to Top