1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 12:21
    Originally posted by telerion
    Until you find a chain of millions of fossils from a parent to its descendent to its descendent to its descendent right on up to my dear old grandmother Tilde (who was cremated) and prove with DNA tests that each one is directly related, I will never accept your atheistic lie from Satan!
    Isn't Satan himself proof of (d)evolution--being that before he hissed in Eve's ear, snakes had legs?
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 15:231 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Isn't Satan himself proof of (d)evolution--being that before he hissed in Eve's ear, snakes had legs?
    This reminds me of a great epsisode of "This American Life" that I heard about a week ago.

It doesn't have anything to do with evolution, but it is pretty brilliant nonetheless.

If one goes to http://www.thislife.org/ and then clicks on "Complete Archives" and goes to the 2006 episodes, one will find it on RealPlayer. The episode is titled "Starting from Scratch" and the part I'm thinking of begins at 42:20.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree