1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Sep '08 01:52
    People are always dissin me and my clan, the BWA. I know we talk about miracles and all in this forum, but I have verifiable proof of God being on the side of BWA. I received this here message from a thankful former member of my clan. You can certainly tell he loves the Lord and the BWA.

Reverend -

Faithfully wearing my BWA shirt for 4 days in a row, I managed 4 wins and 2 draws in the New York State Championship taking second prize in the U1600 and bringing home a cool $400.

Praise the Lord AND the BWA!!!!

no1
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Sep '08 05:221 edit
    It wasn't long after I 1) joined BWA and 2) started hustlin' in the 'hood, down in South L.A., that the money started rolling in, baby. I'm buying a brand new car tomorrow.

EDIT - Wait, what, shirt? There are shirts? How do I get me one?
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 04:17
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Wait, what, shirt? There are shirts? How do I get me one?
    If you don't know, better aks somebody.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 13:56
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It wasn't long after I 1) joined BWA and 2) started hustlin' in the 'hood, down in South L.A., that the money started rolling in, baby. I'm buying a brand new car tomorrow.

EDIT - Wait, what, shirt? There are shirts? How do I get me one?
    There's a link in the thread (Power of BWA apparrel) in the clan forum. It ain't free, but as you can see from #1, he got a good return on his investment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree