1. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 20:51
    Can someone justify the maths behind this or is it the usuaul baloney?

YouTube
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 21:01
    Originally posted by znsho
    Can someone justify the maths behind this or is it the usuaul baloney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOJuTscK7w
    Looks like baloney, but what I want to know is how they manage to equate 'affair' with 'speed' - where does that come from?
  3. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 21:05
    Originally posted by amannion
    Looks like baloney, but what I want to know is how they manage to equate 'affair' with 'speed' - where does that come from?
    Let's forget the interpretation of the verses for now. I am interested in the calculation and, in particular, why cos(26.9)?

Is there any justification at all for this?
  4. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 10:041 edit
    Originally posted by amannion
    I've no idea where they got any of their values from, it all happened too quickly!

I am also wondering how science destroyed Islam. As far as I could tell, the video was pro-Islam...and yet, it's title suggests otherwise...
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 Dec '07 00:06
    Originally posted by genius
    I've no idea where they got any of their values from, it all happened too quickly!

I am also wondering how science destroyed Islam. As far as I could tell, the video was pro-Islam...and yet, it's title suggests otherwise...
    I hate analyzing videos. It's much easier for me to work with text.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree