1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:092 edits
    The real mark of the beast.
    http://themessianicmessage.com/article_real_mark.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
    Notice how close the Common calligraphic representation of Muhammad's name comes to
    two of the three letters in Revelations that is translated in English as "666" in the
    above wikipedia article on the Prophet Muhammad.

Walid Shoebat a former muslim said since Arabic is his first language he immediately
    saw the script as Arabic and read it as "in the name of Allah" with the addition of
    the cross swords representing Islam.

In our English language the Biblical text Revelation 13:18 reads as follows:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for
    it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Since we do not normally put a numerical value on our alphabet, the following has been calculated
    by a man of wisdom.

Any power (1,2,3,4…&hellipπŸ˜‰ of 666 has the same numerical root, 9.
    For example : 666^2 = 443 556 >> 27 >> 9, 666^3 = 295 408 296 >> 45 >> 9,
    6664 = 196 741 925 136 >> 54 >> 9 ……… 666^n >> 9.

A numerological table using the English Alphabets multiply by the numerical root of 666^n i.e., 9:

A = 1 x 9 = 9
    B = 2 x 9 = 18
    C = 3 x 9 = 27
    D = 4 x 9 = 36
    H = 8 x 9 = 72
    M = 13 x 9 = 117
    U = 21 x 9 = 189

For Muhammad :

M 13 x 9 = 117
    u 21 x 9 = 189
    h 8 x 9 = 72
    a 1 x 9 = 9
    m 13 x 9 = 117
    m 13 x 9 = 117
    a 1 x 9 = 9
    d 4 x 9 = 36
    ---------- TOTAL = 666

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm

P.S.
    Walid Shoebat - the Mark of the Beast - fascinating!

If I understood it correctly, he was saying that the Greek word which is translated "mark" actually means "badge of allegiance", and is a band which can be cloth, paper, etc....such as this one:

http://www.israellycool.com/2010/06/11/photo-of-the-day-24/

...and the three symbols which were translated as "666" were not Greek numbers at all, but Arabic words, and they are correctly translated as something like "in the name of Allah". He says that translator tried to make the symbols Greek, without understand what they were, and came up with "666".

So, his conclusion is that the "mark of the beast" is any headband or armband which declares alligance to Allah. Like the phrase "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Prophet".
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:272 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Notice how close the Common calligraphic representation of Muhammad's name comes to
    two of the three letters in Revelations that is translated in English as "666" in the

Walid Shoeba x 9 = 36
    ---------- TOTAL = 666

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm
    Haha such a dumb post, so lets get this, the Biblical writer of revelation knew in
    advance that you one would need to Romanise his name into English in order for the
    prophecy to work, lol, you're so dumb RJH.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:38

Walid Shoeba ...[text shortened]... lah. Like the phrase "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his Prophet".
    why would muhammad have the value of 666 in modern day english? im pretty sure there have been lots of different alphabets used in the last few thousand years. why do you think it only now has that value. sounds like a crock of s**t to me.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Haha such a dumb post, so lets get this, the Biblical writer of revelation knew in
    advance that you one would need to Romanise his name into English in order for the
    prophecy to work, lol, you're so dumb RJH. Arabic script doesn't have any vowels!!
    This is not all clear yet, for the fulfillment is yet to come. However, this is
    food for thought and an example of how it could work. But I have no doubt
    now the Roman Catholic Church is not the whore of Babylon for Christ said
    the Gates of Hell shall not prevail against His Church. We have a very good
    candidate in the religion of Islam, the city of Mecca, the false prophet Muhammad,
    and Allah to include in the vision of John.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:44
    This is not all clear yet, for the fulfillment is yet to come. However, this is
    food for thought and an example of how it could work. But I have no doubt
    now the Roman Catholic Church is not the whore of Babylon for Christ said
    the Gates of Hell shall not prevail against His Church. We have a very good
    candidate in the religion of Islam, the city of Mecca, the false prophet Muhammad,
    and Allah to include in the vision of John.
    Your busted, you've posted reams of nonsense, hell? More pagan ideas, dear oh dear,
    where does one start?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:46
    Your busted, you've posted reams of nonsense, hell? More pagan ideas, dear oh dear,
    where does one start?
    This is better than your nonsense. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:48
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why would muhammad have the value of 666 in modern day english? im pretty sure there have been lots of different alphabets used in the last few thousand years. why do you think it only now has that value. sounds like a crock of s**t to me.
    If you have wisdom do the calculating or shut up.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 17:58
    prophecy to work, lol, you're so dumb RJH.
    Lol. He has no clue what numbers in the bible represent and then goes off on this weird stuff. But yet...get this, he says he is a JUDGE of men and angles and has superior scriptural knowledge then anyone on earth but then confesses he knows very little about the book of Revelation. So what is it with him? Does he or doesn't he? He reminds me of the Texas Cyclone roller coaster ride...up then down then up then down, left then right. Geeeezz. Lol
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:01
    This is better than your nonsense. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    Do you think posting HalleluYah !!! at the end of your comments accomplishes anything? Is that the official stamp of approval we all must adhear too and believe what you say is supported by the Bible?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:02
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. He has no clue what numbers in the bible represent and then goes off on this weird stuff. But yet...get this, he says he is a JUDGE of men and angles and has superior scriptural knowledge then anyone on earth but then confesses he knows very little about the book of Revelation. So what is it with him? Does he or doesn't he? He reminds me of the Texas Cyclone roller coaster ride...up then down then up then down, left then right. Geeeezz. Lol
    LOL, a judge of men, that's brilliant, I'd be reluctant to let him near a fairy cake baking contest. πŸ™‚
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:07
    If you have wisdom do the calculating or shut up.
    err, what?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:15
    You can continue to believe Satan, if you wish. But I perfer to believe God,
    the Holy Spirit. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:23
    You can continue to believe Satan, if you wish. But I perfer to believe God,
    the Holy Spirit. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    Your getting their identities confused..Satan is the bad one who promotes demonic beliefs like the trinity. πŸ™
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:261 edit
    Your getting their identities confused..Satan is the bad one who promotes demonic beliefs like the trinity. πŸ™
    yes and teachings like the immortality of the soul, and hellfire! πŸ™
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '12 18:31
    yes and teachings like the immortality of the soul, and hellfire! πŸ™
    There you go again, stating lies about my kind of teachings. That is Dasa that
    teaches immortality of the soul. I teach that God can destroy the soul in the
    Lake of Fire.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree