1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 06:42
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Please, join in! This is really a kind of QBLH "free association" thread.
    For the time being is QBLH & Zen Limited;

Hopefuly, with the contribution of BdN, it will become QBLH RumiZen Co, and when the scientists rush in we will establish the exotic group
    QBLH RumiZen & CosmoScience Corp.
    😵
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 09:18
    For, a full synthesis is required when one does his pathworking; and one's organon can be the inner truth and the attitude (the Eastern Way), or Otz Chiim (the Western Way); the Eastern Human leans towards the escape from the Form, whilst the Western leans towards the full control of the Form;

Whay say you
    vistesd and Bosse de Nage?
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 10:57
    Originally posted by black beetle
    the Eastern Human leans towards the escape from the Form, whilst the Western leans towards the full control of the Form;

Whay say you
    Well, I love the word 'organon'.

I'm not too sure about the control/escape dichotomy. Yoga and tai-chi both seem to involve a fair bit of control -- otherwise you risk deletion (breaking your neck)! I can say that learning how to breathe has had a salutary effect on my form ...
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 11:35
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Well, I love the word 'organon'.

I'm not too sure about the control/escape dichotomy. Yoga and tai-chi both seem to involve a fair bit of control -- otherwise you risk deletion (breaking your neck)! I can say that learning how to breathe has had a salutary effect on my form ...
    Yoga involves full control in order to offer to the individual the power required for overcoming his "emprisonement" in the Human world;
    the Eastern understands as such the liberation from the prison of Form, whilst the Western understands as such the concentration of one's power in order to permit him to act as a ruler at the level of the Form; this tendency is assosiated with the nature of the Human.

Anyway, in both cases we are talking about the evaluation of the mind😵
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 14:571 edit
    the Eastern Human leans towards the escape from the Form, whilst the Western leans towards the full control of the Form
    I never understood why anyone would want to escape from the Form. Samsara is where it's at! 😵

[/butt in]
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 16:07
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I never understood why anyone would want to escape from the Form. Samsara is where it's at! 😵

[/butt in]
    You see? You are definately a Western yogi😵
  7. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:06
    For, a full synthesis is required when one does his pathworking; and one's organon can be the inner truth and the attitude (the Eastern Way), or Otz Chiim (the Western Way); the Eastern Human leans towards the escape from the Form, whilst the Western leans towards the full control of the Form;

Whay say you
    Each tendency can lead to illusion. “Form is emptiness and emptiness is form; form is also form, and emptiness, emptiness.”

There is a story: a Zen master (I forget who; maybe Ikkyu) was with a yogi who claimed he could control the elements, which was much more powerful than Zen. The Zen master asked for a demonstration, and the yogi zapped a nearby pile of straw with a fireball, causing the straw to burst into flames. “Now,” said the yogi triumphantly, “what can a Zen master do to equal that?” Whereupon the Zen master went over to the fire, lifted his robes—and urinated, putting out the flames.

To recognize only form is illusion; to seek to escape from form is illusion.

Guys, I’m going to break from here for a bit (which is sad, especially with Bosse and Palynka just joining in; this has been a good thread). See ya down the line. All be well.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:29
    Each tendency can lead to illusion. “Form is emptiness and emptiness is form; form is also form, and emptiness, emptiness.”

There is a story: a Zen master (I forget who; maybe Ikkyu) was with a yogi who claimed he could control the elements, which was much more powerful than Zen. The Zen master asked for a demonstration, and the yogi zapped a nearby ...[text shortened]... and Palynka just joining in; this has been a good thread). See ya down the line. All be well.
    Oh!!!
    🙂

Break a bit from here allright; for here you stay till you come back

😵
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:37

There is a story: a Zen master (I forget who; maybe Ikkyu) was with a yogi who claimed he could control the elements, which was much more powerful than Zen. The Zen master asked for a demonstration, and the yogi zapped a nearby ...[text shortened]... and Palynka just joining in; this has been a good thread). See ya down the line. All be well.
    For
    "tendency" is just a word

direction or intuition or inclination or magnetism or flying low & hard headind to your personage before your birth or flying low & hard on your light or dance like Zorbas or

Be Yourself
    it could be; my broken English is not a mirror of My nature
    it is merely a mirror of My pathetic ability to be in touch with Your mind

words are words;

hopefully We will join hands again
    says My Mind to Your Mind

Nothing Holy😵
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 08:58

You froced My mind to produce a clearer image

polarity

Each tendency can lead to illusion, for if your mind is full of dualistic approaches without understanding the nature of the Human, then the result of the hochma's force inside you causes just psycopathologic reactions
    but when the channel is free and not blocked from dualistic delusion the currency spins around you -at its nadir- and then the pressure can be redirected flawless to any sphere or any channel

this is the reason why you have to remember that whatever is at the right for the male is at the left for the female
    the one that is positive at the level of the Form is negative at the astral level and positive at the mind level and negative at the spiritual level, exactly as shown from kirikion's twin snakes

once you put kirikion on your basic tree you see at once the polarity!

so the Western has a polarity and the Eastern another
    for this is the nature of the Human
    and so thanks to you vistesd My mind remembered what myself already knew

I bow

Nothing Holy
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree