1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Aug '08 01:13
    Where is the love? Where did all the positive energy go? Don't you have enough money for your own private jet like Kenneth Copeland and Joyce Meyers?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OSTEENS_WIFE_LAWSUIT?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '08 03:521 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Where is the love? Where did all the positive energy go? Don't you have enough money for your own private jet like Kenneth Copeland and Joyce Meyers?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OSTEENS_WIFE_LAWSUIT?SITE=KYLOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
    Kirk, I don't know how to tell you this but I don't think Joel posts here nor ever did for that matter. Sorry man.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 02:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    Kirk, I don't know how to tell you this but I don't think Joel posts here nor ever did for that matter. Sorry man.
    Yes, but he is one of the most popular televangelists. Why will he not advocate for this poor black woman that his wife abused? I believe he is pussy whipped. She essentially admitted her guilt in paying the fine that the FAA levied on her.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 02:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't think Joel posts here
    That's either because he's scared or because he knows what's good for him. His charlatan ass would get torn to shreds here.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 02:38
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    That's either because he's scared or because he knows what's good for him. His charlatan ass would get torn to shreds here.
    BWA would go Old Testament on him.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 06:282 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yes, but he is one of the most popular televangelists. Why will he not advocate for this poor black woman that his wife abused? I believe he is pussy whipped. She essentially admitted her guilt in paying the fine that the FAA levied on her.
    Can't you recognize a scam artist when you see one? Does 'Elmer Gantry' come to mind?
    In which case, they BOTH should go to jail, clean the shoes of those they scammed and abused, with their tongues.
    Scumbags come in all monetary levels and it seems the more money the higher the probability of scumbagism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree