1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 15:03
    What's the mood like today in Bethlehem?
  2. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    25 Dec '08 18:16
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    What's the mood like today in Bethlehem?
    Dunno. It's only about five miles away, but I've been warned against taking West Bank adventures with my American passport at the moment. I'd imagine it's raining like it is here and some young lady about to go into labour is walking around with nowhere to go, getting wet and cursing herself for letting her husband, who is driving the donkey around and of course refusing to ask for directions, not wear a condom.

Here in Jerusalem it's bidness as usual.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 12:56
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    Dunno. It's only about five miles away, but I've been warned against taking West Bank adventures with my American passport at the moment. I'd imagine it's raining like it is here and some young lady about to go into labour is walking around with nowhere to go, getting wet and cursing herself for letting her husband, who is driving the donkey around an ...[text shortened]... using to ask for directions, not wear a condom.

How about today? Give us a report from the ground.
  4. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 18:51
    How about today? Give us a report from the ground.
    I'll be heading on a trip across the Negev on Monday, down to the Red Sea to try my luck at parting some water, and I'll report in on my results later in the week.
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 21:09
    I'll be heading on a trip across the Negev on Monday, down to the Red Sea to try my luck at parting some water, and I'll report in on my results later in the week.
    Umm. I know you like to speak in "code" like when you say "I'm going to pick up a hooker" you're just going to work. Something tells me that this is code for "I'm under house arrest and can't talk."
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 23:43
    CL, just save your bottle rockets for 4th of July when you get back home. I don't think this would be a good New Years for you use them.
  7. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 07:18
    CL, just save your bottle rockets for 4th of July when you get back home. I don't think this would be a good New Years for you use them.
    Word. They's enough crazy brothaz with big firecrackaz thie year 😞.
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 15:481 edit
    Dunno. It's only about five miles away, but I've been warned against taking West Bank adventures with my American passport at the moment. I'd imagine it's raining like it is here and some young lady about to go into labour is walking around with nowhere to go, getting wet and cursing herself for letting her husband, who is driving the donkey around an ...[text shortened]... using to ask for directions, not wear a condom.

Are you strapped with a 9 my brother?
  9. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 21:15
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Are you strapped with a 9 my brother?
    Brotha, you ever see "The Big Lebowski"? You know the threat Jesus makes to Walter about what he'll do if Walter flashes his piece in the semis? That's what the fuzz would do to me if I were strapped with anything other than my bare hands.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree