1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 21:301 edit
    You have to go by the Creation Museum and report on it for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the great state of Kentucky.

http://www.creationmuseum.org/
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 23:46
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You have to go by the Creation Museum and report on it for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the great state of Kentucky.

Hey! He can get a lifetime membership! 😀
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 10:18

Trick, please! I went to that website and I can't even get an address or directions to the damn place. Even the map doesn't have any directions. Yet, ironically, they know the "roadmap" to creation however long ago that happened.

I could go to PT's in Louisville and get a lap dance for the price of admission to that "museum". The Lord blessed me with at least a little bit of sense.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 14:24
    Yo, Doc, I found some news articles about the place and one of them had pictures of an armed security guard dring around the place in a golf cart with a German Shepherd riding shotgun. You know people of our race got real bad memories of that kind of scenario.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 14:36
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Trick, please! I went to that website and I can't even get an address or directions to the damn place.
    That's odd. I had no problems at all getting information on how to give money:

http://www.creationmuseum.org/ways-to-give

Here go the address:
    http://www.creationmuseum.org/plan-your-visit/map-attractions

2800 Bullittsburg Church Rd.
    Petersburg, KY 41080
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 14:411 edit
    That's odd. I had no problems at all getting information on how to give money:

http://www.creationmuseum.org/ways-to-give

Here go the address:
    http://www.creationmuseum.org/plan-your-visit/map-attractions

Petersburg, KY 41080
    PT's is still closer to me. Plus I know where my monies going.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 15:06

Petersburg, KY 41080
    Yo, I think you should open up a titty bar next door called the Procreation Museum.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 15:13
    Yo, I think you should open up a titty bar next door called the Procreation Museum.
    It is interesting that you should say that. My fantasy job would be to run a funeral home and have a titty bar connected to it. I would call it "Thanatos and Eros". It would be a living theological lesson. When you go to the funeral home to grieve, you could come next door and be comforted. When you go to the titty bar, you would also be reminded of the temporary nature of life. It would all work together. Hell, if we ended up short on pallbeareres, I'd just go next door and get some dancers.

What do you think?
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 15:21
    It is interesting that you should say that. My fantasy job would be to run a funeral home and have a titty bar connected to it. I would call it "Thanatos and Eros". It would be a living theological lesson. When you go to the funeral home to grieve, you could come next door and be comforted. When you go to the titty bar, you would also be reminded of ...[text shortened]... up short on pallbeareres, I'd just go next door and get some dancers.

What do you think?
    Reverend, you're a true visionary, sort of like Elijah.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 15:24
    Reverend, you're a true visionary, sort of like Elijah.
    But as you and I both know "no prophet is welcome in his own land." It's our cross to bear.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 18:031 edit
    Trick, please! I went to that website and I can't even get an address or directions to the damn place. Even the map doesn't have any directions. Yet, ironically, they know the "roadmap" to creation however long ago that happened.

I could go to PT's in Louisville and get a lap dance for the price of admission to that "museum". The Lord blessed me with at least a little bit of sense.
    Oh, well its easy to find. After all, there are but only a few major standing structures in the state of Kentucky. Just hang a left at the insitute of "The Lie of the Jewish Holoacaust" and then drive past the museum of "The myth of global warming" and it will be on your next right. There are a large number of state liquor stores nearby but if you try to use them as distinctive landmarks you are liable to wind up helplessly lost. 😛
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 18:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    Oh, well its easy to find. After all, there are but only a few major standing structures in the state of Kentucky. Just hang a left at the insitute of "The Lie of the Jewish Holoacaust" and then drive past the museum of "The myth of global warming" and it will be on your next right. 😛
    I think Letterman said this after they did that hand transplant in Louisville: "Even more amazing than the fact that a hand transplant took place is the fact that there is a Jewish Hospital in Kentucky."
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 18:15
    I think Letterman said this after they did that hand transplant in Louisville: "Even more amazing than the fact that a hand transplant took place is the fact that there is a Jewish Hospital in Kentucky."
    Yes, but he is comedian and I was being serieous. 😠
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 19:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Oh, well its easy to find. After all, there are but only a few major standing structures in the state of Kentucky. Just hang a left at the insitute of "The Lie of the Jewish Holoacaust" and then drive past the museum of "The myth of global warming" and it will be on your next right. There are a large number of state liquor stores nearby but if you try to use them as distinctive landmarks you are liable to wind up helplessly lost. 😛
    Jesus called me to minister to the lost.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree