1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 03:371 edit
    Since our system of recommendations has gone to [doodoo], I wanted to call you out to compliment you on your philosophical progress and development. I haven't been posting much here, but I've been lurking, and I've seen some good material from you lately. I particularly liked your handling of the epistemological issues raised in the Presumptuousness of Atheism thread.

Props. Keep up the good work.

Dr. S
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 09:01
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Since our system of recommendations has gone to [doodoo], I wanted to call you out to compliment you on your philosophical progress and development. I haven't been posting much here, but I've been lurking, and I've seen some good material from you lately. I particularly liked your handling of the epistemological issues raised in the Presumptuousness of Atheism thread.

Dr. S
    Many thanks, coming from you that means a lot. I've just started the second year of my degree and hopefully continue to sharpen my mind in the process.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 09:261 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Dr. S
    How come you never write a post like this concerning the erudite commentary of dj2becker?
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 11:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    How come you never write a post like this concerning the erudite commentary of dj2becker?
    Because he is philosophically retarded.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 21:53
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Many thanks, coming from you that means a lot. I've just started the second year of my degree and hopefully continue to sharpen my mind in the process.
    Sounds like brain-washing.
  6. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    09 Oct '06 01:13
    This is all so high-brow. 😕

Shouldn't you all be on Kirsty Wark's Friday Newsnight Cultural Evening? You know, the one where Paxo nips off down the Bull and Bush for a rake of pints while Kirsty nods her freshly washed hair, and says:

'What aboot her use of naaatural imagery?'.

I shall tune in this week just in case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree