1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    06 Oct '06 03:371 edit
    Since our system of recommendations has gone to [doodoo], I wanted to call you out to compliment you on your philosophical progress and development. I haven't been posting much here, but I've been lurking, and I've seen some good material from you lately. I particularly liked your handling of the epistemological issues raised in the Presumptuousness of Atheism thread.

    Props. Keep up the good work.

    Dr. S
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    06 Oct '06 09:01
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Since our system of recommendations has gone to [doodoo], I wanted to call you out to compliment you on your philosophical progress and development. I haven't been posting much here, but I've been lurking, and I've seen some good material from you lately. I particularly liked your handling of the epistemological issues raised in the Presumptuousness of Atheism thread.

    Props. Keep up the good work.

    Dr. S
    Many thanks, coming from you that means a lot. I've just started the second year of my degree and hopefully continue to sharpen my mind in the process.
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    06 Oct '06 09:261 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Since our system of recommendations has gone to [doodoo], I wanted to call you out to compliment you on your philosophical progress and development. I haven't been posting much here, but I've been lurking, and I've seen some good material from you lately. I particularly liked your handling of the epistemological issues raised in the Presumptuousness of Atheism thread.

    Props. Keep up the good work.

    Dr. S
    How come you never write a post like this concerning the erudite commentary of dj2becker?
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    06 Oct '06 11:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    How come you never write a post like this concerning the erudite commentary of dj2becker?
    Because he is philosophically retarded.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    06 Oct '06 21:53
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Many thanks, coming from you that means a lot. I've just started the second year of my degree and hopefully continue to sharpen my mind in the process.
    Sounds like brain-washing.
  6. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    1666
    09 Oct '06 01:13
    This is all so high-brow. 😕

    Shouldn't you all be on Kirsty Wark's Friday Newsnight Cultural Evening? You know, the one where Paxo nips off down the Bull and Bush for a rake of pints while Kirsty nods her freshly washed hair, and says:

    'What aboot her use of naaatural imagery?'.

    I shall tune in this week just in case.
Back to Top