1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:14
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I meant sonship, not sonhouse. Who is dangerous Pereboom? Sorry I simply won't watch random videos on YouTube, if you want to write a sentence or two explaining why I'm happy to read it but I spend too much time on these forums as it is, watching videos will just increase the amount of time I'm using up.
    It is just one of the songs from Jesus Christ Superstar. It was just for fun.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:26
    Originally posted by JS357
    "This thread is concerned with understanding what Suzianne believes in some coherent manner."

Cohering with what? Your beliefs?

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
    Cue Michael Palin in Cardinals dress - "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition."

I think you need to be replying to RJHinds and not to me.

I admit that calling him an insurgent was somewhat intemperate, but in other threads he has called for what amounts to a modern Crusade with the intention of wiping out Islam which I feel deserves the term.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is just one of the songs from Jesus Christ Superstar. It was just for fun.
    Pontius Pilate singing "So you are the Christ..."? Since you've said what it is I'll watch it tomorrow.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 03:58
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Pontius Pilate singing "So you are the Christ..."? Since you've said what it is I'll watch it tomorrow.
    Don't bother, It is not really a good song.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Nov '14 05:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Man and God cannot be held to the same standard. God is not flawed as Man is.
    So is it your claim that only flawed entities require free will? If so, why is this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree