It’s the 27th March on planet Earth.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 20:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It’s the 27th March on planet Earth.
    Which calendar is that? I would have sworn Easter was April first.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 22:382 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Which calendar is that? I would have sworn Easter was April first.
    Well April’s fools day is April 1st, but you posted your OP on the 27th March, which kind of makes your non-joke moot.

It’s a non-joke because Easter is about Jesus death not his birth; doofus.

Must try harder...

πŸ˜›
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 22:42
    Well April’s fools day is April 1st, but you posted your OP on the 27th March, which kind of makes your non-joke moot.

It’s a non-joke because Easter is about Jesus death not his birth; doofus.

Must try harder...

πŸ˜›
    Actually it's resurrection. Feel free to apply "doofus" to yourself as you see fit.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 22:48
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Actually it's resurrection. Feel free to apply "doofus" to yourself as you see fit.
    Ever one to miss the subtleties aren’t you; the opposite of the “birth” refered to in the OP title is “death”, hence my use of it to create a contextual juxtaposition.

Nevermind though you keep rubbing the woody you have for me since I commented on you being an apostate Jew with an messianic axe to grind.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 22:53
    Ever one to miss the subtleties aren’t you; the opposite of the “birth” refered to in the OP title is “death”, hence my use of it to create a contextual juxtaposition.

Nevermind though you keep rubbing the woody you have for me since I commented on you being an apostate Jew with an messianic axe to grind.
    I understood what you were probably going for.

Unfortunately it doesn't really work since it is incorrect. Especially when you've called another poster a "doofus" for being incorrect.

That's really rich for a guy who followed me around for weeks asking the same off-topic questions over and over.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 23:06
    Unfortunately it doesn't really work since it is incorrect.
    Works for me πŸ™‚
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '18 23:08
    That's really rich for a guy who followed me around for weeks asking the same off-topic questions over and over.
    That definitely worked! It demonstrated you to be the fake you are and several other posters picked up on it. I got bored with you after that.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 05:18
    That definitely worked! It demonstrated you to be the fake you are and several other posters picked up on it. I got bored with you after that.
    Actually, you were the one late to the party, but the light bulb finally came on, better late than never, I suppose.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 12:00

I should have said 'Rebirth'. Forgot my Lutheran litany. Still, it's fake news, the ORIGINAL fake news.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 16:48
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Actually, you were the one late to the party, but the light bulb finally came on, better late than never, I suppose.
    Whatever juices your lemon.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 16:49
    I should have said 'Rebirth'. Forgot my Lutheran litany. Still, it's fake news, the ORIGINAL fake news.
    Doofus πŸ˜›
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 00:41
    Doofus πŸ˜›
    YOU are the doofus for believing in that fake news. Especially now in century 21 when we know a tiny bit more than they did 2 or 3K years ago.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 06:00
    YOU are the doofus for believing in that fake news. Especially now in century 21 when we know a tiny bit more than they did 2 or 3K years ago.
    Is it because it’s all bullshyte?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree