1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 01:21
    Hello, I am new to RedHotPawn.

I moderate the Sparrow Center, an MSN Group which examines Biblical/Theological issues in an intelligent and respectful manner, while also leaving room for the Arts and Sciences where even vaguely relevant.

We includes categories of discussion centered around the followind disciplines:
    Bible, Theology, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, Psychology, Science (Natural), and Sociology.

Check it out.

http://groups.msn.com/SparrowCenter/

I look forward to playing against you (currently engaged in the maximum six).
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 01:47
    Originally posted by blackheart
    Hello, I am new to RedHotPawn.

I moderate the Sparrow Center, an MSN Group which examines Biblical/Theological issues in an intelligent and respectful manner, while also leaving room for the Arts and Sciences where even vaguely relevant.

We includes categories of discussion centered around the followind disciplines:
    Bible, Theology, Education, H ...[text shortened]... SparrowCenter/

I look forward to playing against you (currently engaged in the maximum six).
    What about creationism, inerrancy, abortion and the fires of hell.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 01:49
    I suppose you could talk about those if thats what your into...
    🙁
  4. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 01:52
    deja vu all over again. So, just how many user accounts have you created, anyway?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 Oct '06 01:53
    Originally posted by blackheart
    I suppose you could talk about those if thats what your into...
    🙁
    No, I'm not into those. It's a different kind of "hood" over here. Maybe you can bring some good seeds to fruition over here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree