1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 20:522 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    By the way, this is no way to show the love of Christ to those who are back-slidden and lack all kinds of self-confidence. What if I really did consider myself worthless and as a result made a suicidial gesture? Have you ever considered that?
    By the way, this is no way to show the love of Christ to those who are back-slidden and lack all kinds of self-confidence.

I would say welcome to the human race. You are in no way worth-less by any means in God's eyes. We ALL sin. (back-slide) And We ALL fall short of the glory of God. ( And we ALL Lack self- confidence at times.)
    I was a homeless drug addict and drunk at one time. And this happened before, and then again after, I accepted Christ as my savior.
    Do you think I ever for a minnute lacked self- confidence??
    Do you think I was back slidden??
    Do you ever think I considered commiting suicide??

Yes to all three.

And some true christians did, and do, show me the love of Christ. And I've been sober off everything for two years now. It took awhile with 5 or so back slides in between 10 years.
    But No drugs for 5 years now. Except a little weed in between. But no booze or even weed for 2 years now. I must say Jesus has done so much for me and brought so many beautiful people into my life since then I would never go back. no reason to even want to.
    I have a nice home now, right on the border of Canada.
    It's a little close to you but I quess I can live with it. Eh. 😛🙂
  2. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 22:45
    Originally posted by randomiser
    Interesting. A chess site and spiritual thought/idea exchange all in one.
    Peace.
    intellectual stratagems nothing more but clever, often underhanded schemes for achieving the objective of draging you into trivial pursuits. Don't be fooled! Dohh!
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b]By the way, this is no way to show the love of Christ to those who are back-slidden and lack all kinds of self-confidence.

I would say welcome to the human race. You are in no way worth-less by any means in God's eyes. We ALL sin. (back-slide) And We ALL fall short of the glory of God. ( And we ALL Lack self- confidence at times.)
    I he border of Canada.
    It's a little close to you but I quess I can live with it. Eh. 😛🙂[/b]
    Very cool, King David. Thanks for sharing. I very much like your attitude. Can't say I feel the same about jaywill.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 23:36
    Originally posted by jaywill
    The bigger question is how do you know you're even worth a damn?
    Would anyone your God created not be worth a damn? (or a damnation)
  5. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 23:50
    Very cool, King David. Thanks for sharing. I very much like your attitude. Can't say I feel the same about jaywill.
    Thread 73979
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '07 02:17
    Give your life to Christ or forever be damned.
    dude settle. Christ didn't come to condem he came to save us from sin so that we may enter the kingdom of heaven
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '07 02:18
    Originally posted by jaywill
    The bigger question is how do you know you're even worth a damn?
    good one 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree