1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86336
    08 May '11 06:29
    It's important to get the key factors right.

    http://img.moonbuggy.org/pedophile-free/
  2. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    08 May '11 07:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's important to get the key factors right.

    http://img.moonbuggy.org/pedophile-free/
    What Catholic church has a 'liturgy of the word with Communion service'? This clearly isn't a Catholic church.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    09 May '11 09:42
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    What Catholic church has a 'liturgy of the word with Communion service'? This clearly isn't a Catholic church.
    Did you see the churchsigngenerator.com link?
  4. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    09 May '11 11:40
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Did you see the churchsigngenerator.com link?
    Ahh. Ok. I see. It's not really that funny.
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    09 May '11 18:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's important to get the key factors right.

    http://img.moonbuggy.org/pedophile-free/
    A few versions of this scripture:


    Matthew 23:27 (The Message)

    27-28 "You're hopeless, you religion scholars and Pharisees! Frauds! You're like manicured grave plots, grass clipped and the flowers bright, but six feet down it's all rotting bones and worm-eaten flesh. People look at you and think you're saints, but beneath the skin you're total frauds.


    Matthew 23:27-28 (Amplified Bible)
    27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you are like tombs that have been whitewashed, which look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead men's bones and everything impure.
    28 Just so, you also outwardly seem to people to be just and upright but inside you are full of pretense and lawlessness and iniquity.



    Matthew 23:27-28 (GOD’S WORD Translation)

    27 “How horrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees! You hypocrites! You are like whitewashed graves that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead people’s bones and every kind of impurity. 28 So on the outside you look as though you have God’s approval, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.


    Enough said.....
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    11 May '11 22:522 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A few versions of this scripture:


    Matthew 23:27 (The Message)

    27-28 "You're hopeless, you religion scholars and Pharisees! Frauds! You're like manicured grave plots, grass clipped and the flowers bright, but six feet down it's all rotting bones and worm-eaten flesh. People look at you and think you're saints, but beneath the skin you're total fr s approval, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.


    Enough said.....
    Just because you can rail against "religionists," does that make you a true example of one living unto God ?

    I think this is the error your Judge Rutherford and many others make. They think because they can parade out the wrongs of institutional religiosity, everyone should look to them for a higher truth.
  7. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    12 May '11 20:43
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A few versions of this scripture:


    Matthew 23:27 (The Message)

    27-28 "You're hopeless, you religion scholars and Pharisees! Frauds! You're like manicured grave plots, grass clipped and the flowers bright, but six feet down it's all rotting bones and worm-eaten flesh. People look at you and think you're saints, but beneath the skin you're total fr ...[text shortened]... s approval, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.


    Enough said.....
    im using that at my church the first posible chance...
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    12 May '11 22:39
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Just because you can rail against "religionists," does that make you a true example of one living unto God ?

    I think this is the error your Judge Rutherford and many others make. They think because they can parade out the wrongs of institutional religiosity, everyone should look to them for a higher truth.
    Well....someone has to do it!!!!!!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86336
    15 May '11 12:31
    Originally posted by galveston75
    A few versions of this scripture:


    Matthew 23:27 (The Message)

    27-28 "You're hopeless, you religion scholars and Pharisees! Frauds! You're like manicured grave plots, grass clipped and the flowers bright, but six feet down it's all rotting bones and worm-eaten flesh. People look at you and think you're saints, but beneath the skin you're total fr ...[text shortened]... s approval, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.


    Enough said.....
    The OP is a spoof, you can see that can't you?
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    15 May '11 13:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's important to get the key factors right.

    http://img.moonbuggy.org/pedophile-free/
    Weird link!

    But to follow through on the thread title;

    1 Tim. 3:15,16

    But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

    The 'house of God' I think refers to the 'Body of Christ'. The 'Body of Christ' is the 'Church of the living God', which is the 'pillar and ground of the truth'.

    And this is the truth; verse 16,

    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

    If a "church" or local assembly is teaching this truth, then one would do well to "choose" to attend it.
Back to Top