1. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 19:54
    From www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com...

A "Christian Domestic Discipline" marriage is set up according to guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and order in his home, protect his marriage, and help his wife mature in her Christian walk.

Do we have any practitioners here at RHP? If so, how do you feel about it? Has it brought you and your spouse closer? Have you discussed it with your Pastor? What kinds of implements (wooden spoons, spatulas...etc.) have you found most effective for administering maintenance spankings?

Here's little more info: http://tinyurl.com/3cra7v
  2. Gangster Land
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 19:55
    Originally posted by rbmorris

A "Christian Domestic Discipline" marriage is set up according to guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and ...[text shortened]... administering maintenance spankings?

My wife and i like to use a leather whip. I suppose it is a little "un-orthodox", but then it is usually my wife spanking me...go figure. 😉
  3. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 21:14
    One word:

McClintock
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 21:46

A "Christian Domestic Discipline" marriage is set up according to guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God's Word and enforces that authority through discipline including but not limited to spanking. He uses his authority to keep peace and ...[text shortened]... administering maintenance spankings?

I was more than a little amused at the "crotchless pantaloons" sold on that site.
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 21:56
    Originally posted by Mimor
    I was more than a little amused at the "crotchless pantaloons" sold on that site.
    One of the links talks about a woman who has those and why ... Quite a mind-boggling site...
  6. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 22:26
    Originally posted by Mimor
    They're not just "intimates"...they're "heirloom intimates". What little girl doesn't dream of inheriting her great-grandmother's crotchless pantaloons?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 02:55
    They're not just "intimates"...they're "heirloom intimates". What little girl doesn't dream of inheriting her great-grandmother's crotchless pantaloons?
    She dreams of the day her butt will be big enough to fill them out...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree