1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    30 Jun '06 14:39
    http://datetosave.com/

    Now surely, this would be a much better way of converting the heathen masses to the service of the Lord.
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    30 Jun '06 14:52
    Originally posted by Starrman
    http://datetosave.com/

    Now surely, this would be a much better way of converting the heathen masses to the service of the Lord.
    She sounds terrible.

    http://datetosave.com/christian_dating_tips.shtml
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    30 Jun '06 15:02
    Lol, I like number 9.
  4. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Joined
    29 Nov '02
    Moves
    17317
    30 Jun '06 17:311 edit
    This reminds me of TLW, except that they have my email address.

    They also have fake personal details and think I'm a Buddhist. Flirt to convert!
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    30 Jun '06 19:54
    I like 5 and 6.
  6. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    04 Jul '06 17:09
    I was with a girl like that for a few days... Perhaps they are truly happy with their lives.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    04 Jul '06 18:39
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I was with a girl like that for a few days... Perhaps they are truly happy with their lives.
    Crawl back under your stone, emo-boy.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    05 Jul '06 08:20
    I want to date one of these chicks just so I can cop a feel and see what she does.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    05 Jul '06 09:20
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I want to date one of these chicks just so I can cop a feel and see what she does.
    Queef!
    -Pardon me vicar.
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    05 Jul '06 09:33
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Queef!
    -Pardon me vicar.
    She'd queef? That would be highly amusing. I must do this.
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    05 Jul '06 09:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    She'd queef? That would be highly amusing. I must do this.
    After sitting on those benches for an hour, who wouldn't queef? Cold hands would clinch it.
  12. Standard memberRosePetal
    Aromatic
    God's Flower Pot
    Joined
    15 Sep '05
    Moves
    45346
    05 Jul '06 13:25
    Originally posted by Starrman
    http://datetosave.com/

    Now surely, this would be a much better way of converting the heathen masses to the service of the Lord.
    It's sites like these that give us Christian girls bad press 🙁 and Him.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    06 Jul '06 04:59
    Originally posted by RosePetal
    It's sites like these that give us Christian girls bad press 🙁 and Him.
    Firsthand experience with uber-xian girls doesn't help your cause too much either.
  14. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    07 Jul '06 22:12
    Originally posted by Starrman
    http://datetosave.com/

    Now surely, this would be a much better way of converting the heathen masses to the service of the Lord.
    This is the place for me! http://www.christiancupid.com/guestphotoalbum.cfm?start=289&Country_Live=Any&Gender=Female&Nationality=Any&Photo_Only=1

    I'd like a little tag team action with the top left and bottom 3rd along. Mmmm, mmmm... that's finger lickin' good!
  15. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    07 Jul '06 23:07
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    This is the place for me! http://www.christiancupid.com/guestphotoalbum.cfm?start=289&Country_Live=Any&Gender=Female&Nationality=Any&Photo_Only=1

    I'd like a little tag team action with the top left and bottom 3rd along. Mmmm, mmmm... that's finger lickin' good!
    More evidence for evolution...
Back to Top