1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 09:16
    Loathed as I am to start another 'religion' thread, have any of you guys heard of this group in the UK? They were the ones who bombarded the BBC with complaints after screening "Jerry Springer the Opera", and bouncing off that success they are now planning to start US style harrassment of abortion clinics.

I don't know what these guys more, piss me off or scare me. The idea of a militant religious group dictating their values on the rest of the nation (including damnation of homosexuality & that women should stay at home and not work) has me really worked up. We might as well invite the Talaban over - and if you think that is an extreem example I'd point out that the leader of Christian Voice has publicly said he condones the murder of abortion doctors!

And what scares me more is I now expect a handfull of people here ot throw in their support for these guys 🙁
  2. Moving on...
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 09:19
    "And what scares me more is I now expect a handfull of people here ot throw in their support for these guys"
    hmm..I can't think who you might mean 😉
  3. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 09:25
    I read a story about these people at the weekend.
    In Scotland, we have a childrens' cancer charity called Maggies, who run 3 care centres.
    I read that the Jerry Springer show you refer to wanted to give this centre a donation of the proceeds of one show (£3000).
    The Christian Voice people warned the charity not to accept the money and threatened to protest and picket at the charity's centres.
    Absolutely sickening.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/34154.html
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 10:15
    I have a good idea.
    Let's re-instate the FULL JESUS EXPERIENCE!

Yes. Anybody who threatens abortion clinics, anybody who suggests creationism be taught in schools or anybody who threatens charities not to accept money on religious grounds, should be given the the FJE!

I see it as such: A free trial with single mothers and myself in the jury. Then a public crusifixion! (no matter the out-come of the trial...that's just for show)
    Hell, let's go all the way and invite celebrities to stick spears in the bastards as they swing gently to and fro from their crosses.

5. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 10:31
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I have a good idea.

Yes. Anybody who threatens abortion clinics, anybody who suggests creationism be taught in schools or anybody who threatens charities not to accept money on religious grounds, should be given the the FJE!

I see it as such: A free trial with single mothers and myself in the jury. Then ...[text shortened]... ebrities to stick spears in the bastards as they swing gently to and fro from their crosses.

Hear! Hear!

All rise for his Honour Shavixmir!

FJE for all!

Hear! Hear!
  6. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 11:422 edits
    yay! i wonder if starmann's an abortion doctor? 😀

EDIT: that was sarcasm...
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 13:371 edit
    Originally posted by genius
    yay! i wonder if starmann's an abortion doctor? 😀

EDIT: that was sarcasm...
    Well now that you mention it, I am a dab hand with a vacuum cleaner...

EDIT: that was too...
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 18:09
    I don't condone murder of abortion doctors, but of course they deserve to be harrassed. Thier places of business deserve to be picketed and women who go to murder their children deserve to know the truth. Have you ever seen an ultrasound of a 2 month old? How about a 1 month old? Usually by that time they've grown their head.

Pro-choice is one of the biggest jokes of the 20th century. If I murdered a toddler, I'd go to prison or get the death sentence. These loose women murder their babies and they're called brave.

It's pro-death.
  9. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 18:20
    Originally posted by Darfius
    These loose women murder their babies and they're called brave.
    Of course, these 'loose women' get themselves pregnant. 🙄
  10. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 18:32
    Originally posted by eagles54
    Of course, these 'loose women' get themselves pregnant. 🙄
    Nope, the loose guys help with the getting pregnant part. Most of the time they're not willing to be men and help with the raise the kid part, but that doesn't excuse murder.
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 19:13
    Nope, the loose guys help with the getting pregnant part. Most of the time they're not willing to be men and help with the raise the kid part, but that doesn't excuse murder.
    At what point, Darfius, does elective abortion, for non-frivolous reasons, become wrong, in your view?

At conception or a bit later?

Thanks,

Aiden
  12. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 19:151 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I have a good idea.

Yes. Anybody who threatens abortion clinics, anybody who suggests creationism be taught in schools or anybody who threatens charities not to accept money on religious g ...[text shortened]... e bastards as they swing gently to and fro from their crosses.

I'm glad to see the tolerance of the Dutch has rubbed off on you, Shavixmir! 🙂
  13. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 19:26
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    At what point, Darfius, does elective abortion, for non-frivolous reasons, become wrong, in your view?

At conception or a bit later?

Thanks,

Aiden
    My view? Don't have sex unless you're willing to have a child. If God feels you can handle a child, He will send you one. If not, He won't. That's the only kind of abortion I support.

We're not animals. Sex is not a requesite for life. Save it for the sanctity and stability of marriage.
  14. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 19:30
    If God feels you can handle a child, He will send you one. If not, He won't.
    Huh?

In that case, God sent my niece four children.

She can't handle one, much less four.

15. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 19:35
    I don't condone murder of abortion doctors, but of course they deserve to be harrassed. Thier places of business deserve to be picketed and women who go to murder their children deserve to know the truth. Have you ever seen an ultrasound of a 2 month old? How about a 1 month old? Usually by that time they've grown their head.

Pro-choice is one of ...[text shortened]... entence. These loose women murder their babies and they're called brave.

It's pro-death.
    So when does life begin Darfius? As soon as the sperm finds the egg? 5 minutes later? 1 day? 1 month? 3 months? When?

Enlighten me with an answer that the greatest minds in the history of our planet have been unable to find.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree