1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 16:551 edit
    Most of us remember a time when the Debates forum became clogged with spiritual debates, to such an extent that certain sorts of debates were excised and moved into a new forum, Spirituality.

I fear that this forum is now experiencing clogging. It is being clogged with posts and threads that deal with Christianity. I propose a new Christianity forum to help relieve this clogging, so that those who wish to engage in spiritual discussion don't have to wade through tons of threads about Christianity to get to the real topics of interest.

Let us invoke the very same reasoning that led to the inception of Spirituality and create a new Christianity forum.

Can I get an Amen?

Dr. S
  2. An' it harms none...
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 17:00
    AMEN!
  3. Not Kansas
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 17:22
    I'd rather have an "Impeach George" forum.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 19:12
    WHAT ABOUT A SEPARATE FORUM FOR LEOPARDS?
  5. Standard membermantawa
    Muffin
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 19:19
    I'm for the lepord forum and a two forums for the discussion of rocks. One for very large and one for very small rocks.
  6. Meddling with things
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 19:48
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Most of us remember a time when the Debates forum became clogged with spiritual debates, to such an extent that certain sorts of debates were excised and moved into a new forum, Spirituality.

I fear that this forum is now experiencing clogging. It is being clogged with posts and threads that deal with Christianity. I propose a new Christianity f ...[text shortened]... inception of Spirituality and create a new Christianity forum.

Can I get an Amen?

Dr. S
    Amen, er no! I haven't found such a rich vein of nutters in years. A jesus cult forum would be exclusive, off limits to the sceptics. They'd just wallow in their smug self satisfaction waving their texts at each other (my bible's bigger than yours.
  7. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 19:571 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

I fear that this forum is now experie ...[text shortened]... create a new Christianity forum.

Can I get an Amen?

Dr. S
    A Spirituality forum devoid of Christians? You guy's would get too bored. That would be a like a Debates forum without StarValleyWy.

😴😴😴

Who would you all gang up on without Christians?!? 😲
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 22:55
    Originally posted by Coletti
    A Spirituality forum devoid of Christians? You guy's would get too bored. That would be a like a Debates forum without StarValleyWy.

😴😴😴

He does have a point. We'd have to go after Peachy, and that just seems excessive.

Of course Darfius or Arby Hill might point out that once the xtians left, we'd still have the Roman Catholics to argue with.

🙂
  9. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 23:10
    Originally posted by telerion
    Of course Darfius or Arby Hill might point out that once the xtians left, we'd still have the Roman Catholics to argue with.

🙂
    ouch!
  10. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 04:20
    ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nemesio
  11. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 04:20
    ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nemesio
  12. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 14:42
    Originally posted by Coletti

😴😴😴

One thing would certainly be accomplished. Without Christians in this forum, there would only be arguments between atheists and non-Christian theists--namely me. If and when this happens, it will be discovered that neither the existence of God nor the creation of the universe by God are really hot debates. We would simply agree to disagree and go our seperate ways, for without anyone insisting that the Bible is the ultimate athority on the Opinion of God there would be nothing to argue about.

... --- ...
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 15:05
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    One thing would certainly be accomplished. Without Christians in this forum, there would only be arguments between atheists and non-Christian theists--namely me. If and when this happens, it will be discovered that neither the existence of God nor the creation of the universe by God are really hot debates. We would simply agree to disagree and go our ...[text shortened]... he ultimate athority on the Opinion of God there would be nothing to argue about.

... --- ...

You're a non-Christian theist. What kind of theist are you then ?
  14. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 15:381 edit
    Re: bigotry and inferiority complex of obscure, Heretical Sects in the USA which the rest of the world have never heard of, could distinguish between, or generally give two shits about:

If, in a moment of enlightenment, you were to realise how ridiculous you all are, then maybe you would really be R.A.O.T.F.L.Y.O.A.O.

(that was: Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing Your Obese Arses Off).

Cordiali saluti,

SJEG 😛
  15. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 02:22
    sometimes i like to go clogging with my gay friends and have a few drinks in the pub, its fun

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree