1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '12 14:57
    i was watching this - YouTube&feature=watch_response

and it reminded me of the life of brian. i was wondering if the christians on here either were able to joke about religion of found humour in it. did any enjoy the life of brian or is it universally classed as offensive?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '12 22:59
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i was watching this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CijFacx3X40&feature=watch_response

and it reminded me of the life of brian. i was wondering if the christians on here either were able to joke about religion of found humour in it. did any enjoy the life of brian or is it universally classed as offensive?
    Life of Brian is my 'desert island' film; it was before I was a Christian too.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 09:30
    ned flanders - the modern day poster boy of christianity? or a stick used by the liberal left to beat christianity during prime-time tv without repercussions from the FCC. would the simpson get away with a mohammed flanders? would they dare?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 10:46
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i was watching this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CijFacx3X40&feature=watch_response

didn't see life of brian, dunno about it. watched dogma though, it was very funny. only people with sticks up their sphincters would be offended by it
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 11:02
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    didn't see life of brian, dunno about it. watched dogma though, it was very funny. only people with sticks up their sphincters would be offended by it
    didnt see life of brian!!!!!! make sure you do, its very good. i enjoyed dogma as well, i think it caused a bit of a storm in a teacup with catholics in america. i remember reading an article about american christians getting all upset about the golden compass being turned into a movie so all the religious aspects were taken out of the story to appeal to a bigger market. ruined the story although i suspect hollywood would have watered down the anti-church sentiment anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree