1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 06:26
    Jesus done it and so can you. Give it a try if you want?
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 06:42
    Originally posted by LisaNova
    :o
    You believe Jesus done it. I know if you try it, you'll only get a nice funeral, no refund for the coffin.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '07 07:36
    Originally posted by serigado
    :o
    You believe Jesus done it. I know if you try it, you'll only get a nice funeral, no refund for the coffin.
    Dear serigado,

If you die you do not have to pay for your funeral. Who will they send the bill too?

No.. it is free!
  4. England
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 11:37
    i will wait my turn.
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 11:41
    Tell you what, you show us how it's done first.

--- Penguin
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 02:17
    The resurrection of Jesus was not simply "coming back" to life. His resurrection was the birth of a whole new order of humanity. Concerning His rising from He dead used this parable:

"A woman, when she gives birth, has sorrow because her hour has come; but when she brings forth the little child, she no longer remembers the affliction because of the joy that a man is born into the world." (John 16:21)

The bringing forth of Jesus in resurrecion was a birth of a new order of divinized humanity. It was a begetting (Acts 13:33).

Jesus was incarnated as the Only begotten Son of God. He resurrected as the Firstborn Son of God - " ... He is the beginning, the Firstborn from the dead, that He himself might have the first place in all things." (Col. 1:18)

Christ was born in resurrection the Firstborn Son of God, the leader of a new humanity in resurrection - a glorified humanity of men and women brought into God.

His resurrection from the dead is the basis for our being born again in regeneration who believe:

" ... according to His great mercy has regenerated us unto a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." (1 Peter 1:3)

When you believe the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead you are born again in regeneration. That is when you receive the living resurrected Lord as your own Lord and Savior. His resurrection was His birth as the Firstborn Son and the birth of those who begin the process of resurrection by being made alive in their innermost spirit.

Being born again is a resurrection of one part of your being - your deadened and comatose spirit.

We should not thing that Jesus simple "came back" to life. That He did. But in doing so He was born the First man brought into God. And He is the Head of a new race of men and women brought into God Himself.

In incarnation God brought God into man. In resurrection God brought man into God. It was not simply that ONE man came into God. It was that this One as a Leader led the way to bring a new race of humans into God.

www.regenerated.net
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 02:331 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    The resurrection of Jesus was not simply "coming back" to life. His resurrection was the birth of a whole new order of humanity. Concerning His rising from He dead used this parable:

"A woman, when she gives birth, has sorrow because her hour has come; but when she brings forth the little child, she no longer remembers the affliction because of a Leader led the way to bring a new race of humans into God.

www.regenerated.net
    Dude, get a grip.
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 02:52
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Dude, get a grip.
    But it is very exciting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree