1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 18:40
    If anyone would be willing to drop me a line I would be most grateful. I want to find out what parts of the Bible is common to The Quaran. I'm particularly intersted to know if there is something equating to the "Ten" commandsments given to man. If anyone out there knows The Quaran and would be happy to help I would be grateful. Kind regards Pete alias "medullah"
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 20:41
    Originally posted by medullah
    If anyone would be willing to drop me a line I would be most grateful. I want to find out what parts of the Bible is common to The Quaran. I'm particularly intersted to know if there is something equating to the "Ten" commandsments given to man. If anyone out there knows The Quaran and would be happy to help I would be grateful. Kind regards Pete alias "medullah"
    Muslims are expected to follow the Old Testament, and some follow the New Testament as well. The Ten Commandments are followed by all Muslims, as well as the events foretold in Revelations. The Holy Qur'an is sort of an update on the Old Testament, with further values added and old ones reinforced.
  3. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 20:51
    Thank you very much for clarifying that point - my apologies for getting the spelling of the Qur'an wrong. I knew that both Arab and Jew looked towards Abraham, but didn't know if moses was accepted too. Thank you.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 21:00
    Originally posted by medullah
    Thank you very much for clarifying that point - my apologies for getting the spelling of the Qur'an wrong. I knew that both Arab and Jew looked towards Abraham, but didn't know if moses was accepted too. Thank you.
    Don't mention it. 😉