1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 11:59
    Once in, if you want out, you are now an enemy. Think I am wrong?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 12:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Once in, if you want out, you are now an enemy. Think I am wrong?
    I know next to nothing about scientology but the other two? Yes you are Wrong.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 12:36
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I know next to nothing about scientology but the other two? Yes you are Wrong.
    I know for a fact if you are Bahai' in Iran, you are forced to recant and become muslim or forced into exile. Those who chose to convert to islam are ok as long as they stay muslim but if their conscience tells them they cannot stay as a muslim, they now do not have the option of simply leaving, they are murdered. I know that for a fact. My daughter was bahai for a long time and even the father of the religion was exiled and now their headquarters is in Israel.
    So you think a mafioso can just say, I am retiring, see you guys later and have a good life? Why don't you try joining and then leave?
    Scientology is extremely vindictive. I know this for a fact, I was privy to some very confidential writings of L Ron Hubbard himself and I can say unequiviacably the go after ex-scientologists, some of them even murdered. I myself saw one of the L Ron Grams as they called them where Hubbard talked about taking care of ex members and anyone else who went against scientology, calling it the "45 solution" This I saw with my own eyes.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 13:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I know for a fact if you are Bahai' in Iran, you are forced to recant and become muslim or forced into exile. Those who chose to convert to islam are ok as long as they stay muslim but if their conscience tells them they cannot stay as a muslim, they now do not have the option of simply leaving, they are murdered. I know that for a fact. My daughter was bah ...[text shortened]... else who went against scientology, calling it the "45 solution" This I saw with my own eyes.
    There is a very big difference between a particular group of muslims and Islam. One of my own ancestors was jailed for not going to Church but I could hardly say that "Christians jail anyone who doesnt attend Church"
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 17:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    There is a very big difference between a particular group of muslims and Islam. One of my own ancestors was jailed for not going to Church but I could hardly say that "Christians jail anyone who doesnt attend Church"
    Granted. But the jihad against Bahai's is here and now. Well here in Iran anyway. In the christian world, try not being a Mormon in Salt Lake City and doing business there. See how well you thrive. The same thing is happening to chrisitians in Bethleham. They used to be a majority, someone bandied about a 14 percent figure but I can tell you for a fact its more like 9 percent now and dropping rapidly, the more the numbers swing in favor of islam, the less the remainder want to try to buck the system and stay. Tell me again about the tolerance part of Islam.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree