1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 08:063 edits
    I had a dream last night and in that dream I saw a vision of a (metaphorical) beast with one head and on that head was written all the nonsense posts by Edward Palamar.

And a (metaphorical) Lion with the face of KellyJay and the feet of sonship, which were many and confused will a thousand toes on each, said unto me “divegeester, why is thou is not taking the words of the (metaphorical) beast called Edward with the face of KellyJay and the feet of sonship seriously?”

I replied, but my words tuned into a food stuff similar to but not exactly the same as pink marzipan with those little round sugar beads embedded into it. And I was sore afraid of the vision because a believed it to be literal.

But then a man walked up to me and said “oh divey one of much combativeness, be ye not vexed by the vision and relaxeth in thy spirit for the things which thou seeth, including the beast with one head with all the Edward Palamar posts who has the face of KellyJay and the feet of sonship, is a sign, it is not real; so be thou not a dick”.

And I was grieved in my mind that I had been sore afraid of a sign and I pleaded with the man, who had (metaphorically) turned into a woman with shining hair and breasts of a dragon, “why does thou torment me?” And the woman who had now exploded in a rainbow and turned into a (metaphorical) pigeon with the face of whodey and the claws of an eagle, said unto me “it is not torment, it is love and perfect justice”.

And then I awoke and I said to myself in the sternest of words “never again shall eat of the cheese which is past its sell by date”.

Edward Palamar; can you interpret my dream too please?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 13:47
    @divegeester

Yea, yea. And I had a dream that you were the 371rst locust to fly out of the abyss.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 13:492 edits
    Yea, yea. And I had a dream that you were the 371rst locust to fly out of the abyss.

Watch Divegeester remind everybody of this little slight for the next 24 months.

Enter FMF " So you admit that it was a slight ? "
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 14:09
    @sonship said

Watch Divegeester remind everybody of this little slight for the next 24 months.

You guys 😆
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 02:59
    @sonship said

I think divegeester's OP is funny and well crafted.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 20:31
    @fmf said
    I think divegeester's OP is funny and well crafted.
    You would! 😠
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 21:32
    @divegeester

Ok, I'll try to interpret your dream for you. They have multiple meanings.

1. Your children are ashamed of your cross dressing, so please stop doing it in front of them.
    2. It's time to move out of your mothers basement. It is small enough for one person let alone a whole family.
    3. And stop using your binoculars you got for Christmas 20 years ago to peep into your neighbors windows. Eventually, you will get caught.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 13:20
    I can’t even get Mr Palamar to tell me what I should be doing during his countdown, let alone help me out in here!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 15:023 edits
    @divegeester

How come so very many of your posts are about putting down someone ? Someone is being punished, Someone is being trashed for this or that. Some one is involved in a negative scandal. Someone is subject to harsh criticism, etc. etc. etc.

How come you only seem to be able to speak of spiritual things in terms of somebody being cast down, struck down, discarded ?

You seem to be forever perpetually negative.
    Which one of your threads is on a positive and upbuilding note?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 16:06
    @divegeester

Theists thank you Dive for the positive reminder of Ezekiel 13:9:

'My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations.'
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 17:43
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

How come so very many of your posts are about putting down someone ? Someone is being punished, Someone is being trashed for this or that. Some one is involved in a negative scandal. Someone is subject to harsh criticism, etc. etc. etc.

How come you only seem to be able to speak of spiritual things in terms of somebody being cast down, struck down, discarde ...[text shortened]... to be forever perpetually negative.
    Which one of your threads is on a positive and upbuilding note?
    I think you have me mixed up with someone else sonship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree