1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    29 Feb '16 20:061 edit
    Knowledge is not changed when it is cut and pasted or not.

    When a person complains about cut and paste they are clutching at imaginary problems due to their envious and dishonest nature.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8519
    29 Feb '16 20:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Knowledge is not changed when it is cut and pasted or not.

    When a person complains about cut and paste they are clutching at imaginary problems due to their envious and dishonest nature.
    Do you cut and paste the word 'dishonest' into all your posts.
  3. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    3653
    29 Feb '16 20:49
    Knowledge is not changed when it is cut and pasted or not.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    29 Feb '16 21:001 edit
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Knowledge is not changed when it is cut and pasted or not.
    So you metacomedian. What did he say?πŸ™‚ Did he tell you any jokes?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86339
    29 Feb '16 22:00
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Knowledge is not changed when it is cut and pasted or not.

    When a person complains about cut and paste they are clutching at imaginary problems due to their envious and dishonest nature.
    You're use of the words: knowledge, envious and dishonest is in error.
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    3653
    29 Feb '16 22:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you metacomedian. What did he say?πŸ™‚ Did he tell you any jokes?
    Yes. This one that I cut and pasted:

    If PI were equal to two this sentence would not be possible.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    01 Mar '16 07:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You're use of the words: knowledge, envious and dishonest is in error.
    Your use of the word "you're" is in error.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    01 Mar '16 07:07
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Yes. This one that I cut and pasted:

    If PI were equal to two this sentence would not be possible.
    Worst joke ever.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    01 Mar '16 11:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Worst joke ever.
    I just don't know why ANYONE would say THATπŸ™‚
  10. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    3653
    02 Mar '16 13:56
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I just don't know why ANYONE would say THATπŸ™‚
    You're too meta for me. πŸ˜›
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    02 Mar '16 15:08
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    You're too meta for me. πŸ˜›
    I meta man who meta man who met another man and nobody knew.
Back to Top