1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 08:571 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    I see he making his usual shamefully stupid baseless obviously-false assertions as always. This is part of the reason why I now block his posts so that I don't see them; his comments are just so ignorant and stupid they make me groan.
    I've searched for a moron block, but I haven't found it.
    Is it possible to find a baptist block too? Or better a Texas baptist block?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 09:26
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You show very well that you don't understand evolution.

"The fossil evidence shows that living species emerged suddenly and perfectly formed, not by following a process from primitive forms to advanced ones as evolution claims."
    No, that's the creationists evilution, not the science evolution. You have to hold them apart.

"The fossil evidence shows ...[text shortened]... ion. Your evilution is just your religious opinions that is better discussed in spiritual forum.
    What you are talking about is evil-lution. What I quoted was the truth from real men of science.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 09:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What you are talking about is evil-lution. What I quoted was the truth from real men of science.
    Evilution is a part of your creationist religion, and I never discuss it in science.
    You want to discuss evilution? Then do it in spiritual forum where it belongs.

Real men of science...? Who...?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 10:27
    Evilution is a part of your creationist religion, and I never discuss it in science.

I think he means those 'scientists' who have been blackballed by the giant atheistic conspiracy whose constant goal is to discredit all those "True" scientists who are tilting at evolutionary windmills.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 10:30

scientists don't believe in evolution

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 12:173 edits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjZ_ET-PD8
    You need to seriously rethink that last blanket statement of yours:"Scientists don't believe in evolution"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

This shows 99.9 percent of scientists support evolution so your creationist dudes are 1 in 1000.

You should go with the odds. Someone tells you you have a 99.9 % chance of winning the lottery if you do X and someone else says you have 1 chance in a thousand of winning the same lottery if you do Y, what version would you do, X or Y?

Here is another:

http://ncse.com/blog/2013/08/how-many-creationists-science-0014996

They say 700 scientists out of 480,000 scientists in the US doubt evolution.

I think you and your ilk are outnumbered a bit.

But of course your explanation is the giant controversy idea, those 480,000 scientists are in on a vast collusion to deny these downtrodden 700 in their rabid zeal to promote atheism and destroy the church.

Note: If that is true I hope the 480 K win.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 23:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjZ_ET-PD8
    YouTube
    😀
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '14 02:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You need to seriously rethink that last blanket statement of yours:"Scientists don't believe in evolution"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

This shows 99.9 percent of scientists support evolution so your creationist dudes are 1 in 1000.

You should go with the odds. Someone tells you you have a 99.9 % chance of winning th ...[text shortened]... d zeal to promote atheism and destroy the church.

Note: If that is true I hope the 480 K win.
    That just proves that most people in the world are deceived. However, there is always a FEW that know the truth.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '14 10:17
    That just proves that most people in the world are deceived. However, there is always a FEW that know the truth.
    Ah, you must mean the several billion poor folk deceived by your so-called religion.

I always wondered how people could be so stupid as to fall for that crap.

Like a god so ticked at some human tribe it wipes out all animal life on Earth to get to those stinking humans.

Like that would ever happen with a real god.

It just goes to show you how stupid the human race really is.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Mar '14 20:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, you must mean the several billion poor folk deceived by your so-called religion.

I always wondered how people could be so stupid as to fall for that crap.

Like a god so ticked at some human tribe it wipes out all animal life on Earth to get to those stinking humans.

Like that would ever happen with a real god.

It just goes to show you how stupid the human race really is.
    Believing in evolution is the most stupid because it is evil and should be called evil-lution.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 07:45
    Believing in evolution is the most stupid because it is evil and should be called evil-lution.
    Evolution is science.

What you are talking about is evilution, the toy-theory created by creationists. You believe in evilution, science does not.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 09:07
    Evolution is science.

What you are talking about is evilution, the toy-theory created by creationists. You believe in evilution, science does not.
    I will leave your worship the creatures of evolution, since you have no desire to worship the Creator.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 09:10
    I will leave your worship the creatures of evolution, since you have no desire to worship the Creator.
    This is the science forum. Go to the spiritual forum if you want to discuss your weird opinions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree