1. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 17:251 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Im pretty sure that neither Dasa nor any Hindu can show from their holy books that eating cows is prohibited.
    What difference would it make if he could?

I go with what the Bible says. If he goes with what the Vedas say then maybe he can produce such evidence.
    So if something can be found in a 'holy book' of at least one religion, then it is OK, and if it can't then its nonsense?

Dasa's genocidal views are despicable and his extreme rudeness and disdain for everyone else is laughable. But you choose to attack his views on cow dung? And your argument is based on what it says in a 2000 year set of books? You are no more rational than he is.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:00
    boof head
    Australian Slang for an Idiot
    Often used by swimming coaches to describe someone pissing around in their session

I think the word "pissing" is misleading there. Unless, I suppose, you are British or Australian.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:44
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Is the cow meant to be eaten because it's an animal?

Why dont you eat your dog when it dies.

Hang on.......why wait just kill it now and feast.
    I'm sure he likes Chinese food.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 20:03
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What difference would it make if he could?

[b]I go with what the Bible says. If he goes with what the Vedas say then maybe he can produce such evidence.

So if something can be found in a 'holy book' of at least one religion, then it is OK, and if it can't then its nonsense?

Dasa's genocidal views are despicable and his extreme rudeness and disd ...[text shortened]... ument is based on what it says in a 2000 year set of books? You are no more rational than he is.[/b]
    The most stupid of men are the atheists who hang around the religious, searching for rationality.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 21:07
    The most stupid of men are the atheists who hang around the religious, searching for rationality.
    I agree that it would not be a particularly fruitful exercise, and I for one, do not attempt to do so. But 'the most stupid of men' seems a little bit excessive.

So, given that you seem to accept that neither you nor Dasa are rational, what is the point of holding a conversation with him? There is almost zero chance of either of you convincing the other that they are in the right. That suggests you have some other purpose here. What might that be?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 21:37
    I agree that it would not be a particularly fruitful exercise, and I for one, do not attempt to do so. But 'the most stupid of men' seems a little bit excessive.

So, given that you seem to accept that neither you nor Dasa are rational, what is the point of holding a conversation with him? There is almost zero chance of either of you convincing the othe ...[text shortened]... that they are in the right. That suggests you have some other purpose here. What might that be?
    So tell me .. why cant two people who you consider to be irrational carry on a conversation, and why cannot one convince the other, bearing in mind that they are similarly irrational.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 21:57
    So tell me .. why cant two people who you consider to be irrational carry on a conversation, and why cannot one convince the other, bearing in mind that they are similarly irrational.
    I am sure you can hold a conversation. It just won't be very fruitful.
    I do not expect one to convince the other because neither has anything that the other holds as his primary doctrine and since you both rely on doctrine as your measure of 'truth', neither has a hope of convincing the other unless one of you magically changes his mind about which is the correct 'holy book'.
    Certainly using references to science or rational argument hasn't a hope.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 00:29
    I am sure you can hold a conversation. It just won't be very fruitful.
    I do not expect one to convince the other because neither has anything that the other holds as his primary doctrine and since you both rely on doctrine as your measure of 'truth', neither has a hope of convincing the other unless one of you magically changes his mind about which is th ...[text shortened]... correct 'holy book'.
    Certainly using references to science or rational argument hasn't a hope.
    Did someone appoint you moderator of the irrational posters on this site? No? Then please mind your own business.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 01:341 edit
    Thank you. I rest my case.

Can you imagine the situation if all of the 7,000,000,000 people on this planet believed and followed this so-called true religion of yours? What would happen to the urine and stool of this precious cow? The price would skyrocket.

Oh and the cow is probably your mother, definitely not mine.

Here is what Paul said about r ...[text shortened]... d to that of beasts
    - worshipping the creature more than the Creator.

True Religion indeed !
    What do babies drink all over the world.................. you fool.

They certainly don't eat red meat.

Red meat is given to them by ignorant parents who are child abusers.

Such a boofhead you are.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 02:08
    Originally posted by Dasa
    What do babies drink all over the world.................. you fool.

They certainly don't eat red meat.

Red meat is given to them by ignorant parents who are child abusers.

Such a boofhead you are.
    What the OP said about Hindus believing that ingesting cow urine and cow dung being beneficial to their spirituality, is it true or untrue?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree