1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 19:161 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

I would rather advise the music piece "Die Sieben Todsünden", (" The Seven Deadly Sins"😉 by Kurt Weill (you know from the Threepenny Opera and Mack the Knife ?) sung by Lotte Lenya.
    Remarkable music and surprisingly humorous.

Av ...[text shortened]... l.com/shop/php/Proxy.php?purl=/slib_e/products/show,156847.html
    Yeah but can you get a T-shirt and coffee mug with that CD? And if you had visited the site I gave, you would have found Gandhi's 7 Deadly Sins and then I would have got the rec and not Nyxie.🙁
  2. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 19:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yeah but can you get a T-shirt and coffee mug with that CD? And if you had visited the site I gave, you would have found Gandhi's 7 Deadly Sins and then I would have got the rec and not Nyxie.🙁
    A total shame I'm sure.

Let's all give no1marauder nore recs....No just kidding, he seems inspired enough.

Nyxie
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    19 Mar '05 20:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder

One rec for you too no1 ......😕
  4. FORT WORTH
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 21:23
    hey ivan thanks for clearing that up. but dude i still dont know what the deadly sins mean. can you explain them all for me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree