Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:151 edit
    Originally posted by masterloz
    supernatural = NONE
    religion = NONE
    life after = NONE
    I think the assumptions implicit in the words "life after" provide the key, but that's just me.
  3. Joined
    31 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:21
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I think the assumptions implicit in the words "life after" provide the key, but that's just me.
    k,

your thoughts sure!

life after is like life before, there was once nothing, so who can believe there is something afterwards???

Thanks!
  4. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 13:41
    k,

your thoughts sure!

life after is like life before, there was once nothing, so who can believe there is something afterwards???

Thanks!
    Hey Presto! And now we have life! Very interesting.
  5. Joined
    31 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 14:33
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Hey Presto! And now we have life! Very interesting.
    Thats right, cus life simply finds away, as long as the conditions are right of cause. Where there is life, there is another and another.
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 14:40
    k,

your thoughts sure!

Thanks!
    there was once nothing

A universal negative and logically impossible to prove and therefore gets deposited on the heap of unprovable assumptions.

so who can believe there is something afterwards

Based on an unfounded assumption, your conclusion doesn't hold any more water than a sieve would.

Thanks.
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 14:461 edit
    Thats right, cus life simply finds away, as long as the conditions are right of cause. Where there is life, there is another and another.
    Thats right, cus(sic) life simply finds away(sic)

I'm assuming you meant, "Because life simply finds a way", because I personally don't like cussing.

Another unfounded assumption combined with a logical contradiction. First you say there was nothing. Now you claim there is life, which "simply finds a way".
  8. Joined
    31 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 14:54
    [b]Thats right, cus(sic) life simply finds away(sic)

I'm assuming you meant, "Because life simply finds a way", because I personally don't like cussing.

Another unfounded assumption combined with a logical contradiction. First you say there was nothing. Now you claim there is life, which "simply finds a way".[/b]
    correct!!! if live organisms can live on meteors deep in space then it is very possible for them to carry life through the universe, hey presto here we are, science not fiction!!!
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 14:57
    correct!!! if live organisms can live on meteors deep in space then it is very possible for them to carry life through the universe, hey presto here we are, science not fiction!!!
    Live organisms!!!! Alert the SETI program!!! We've found the extra terrestrial!!!

Seriously, a couple organic compounds don't constitute life.
  10. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 17:31
    logically impossible to prove and therefore gets deposited on the heap of unprovable assumptions.
    I hope it will be comfortable there...sitting right next to Jesus Christ and the bible.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 18:03
    Originally posted by David C
    I hope it will be comfortable there...sitting right next to Jesus Christ and the bible.
    Yea just shows how blind some people are...

They sit right next to something and then they say it doesn't exist...
  12. Joined
    04 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 21:38
    Total = Hockus-pockus
    Speaking of hockus-pockus, Luther would happily agree with the etymological root : hoc est corpus meum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree