Decay

Subscriber667joe
Spirituality 25 Jan '14 15:27
  1. Maryland
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 15:27
    If god is physical, he must be subject to decay. If god is not physical, how does he get anything done?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 15:38
    Originally posted by 667joe
    If god is physical, he must be subject to decay. If god is not physical, how does he get anything done?
    Angels and Holy Spirit.
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 15:50
    That's no answer!
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:09
    if god is physical why must he be a subject to decay?
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:09
    This is just logical, but if God is God, obviously you can see His handy work, creation, universe, etc.

Have you ever thought, God is something different than what we comprehend altogether? I know in the bible it says spirit, but maybe what God is could only be explained as being spirit at the time of the writing.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 16:55
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    This is just logical, but if God is God, obviously you can see His handy work, creation, universe, etc.

Have you ever thought, God is something different than what we comprehend altogether? I know in the bible it says spirit, but maybe what God is could only be explained as being spirit at the time of the writing.
    If God is something different than what we comprehend, then why are so many people willing to supply explicit details about him?
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 17:05
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    If God is something different than what we comprehend, then why are so many people willing to supply explicit details about him?
    Maybe because know one will be able to prove otherwise.

I've spoken of my spiritual experiences in this forum. Look at all the flack i get. I totally understand how sci fi it all sounds, and i don't push what is off planet, so to speak.

There are some experiences that are real and can not be explained, but there are others that are plainly bunk too.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 18:35
    There are some experiences that are real and can not be explained, but there are others that are plainly bunk too.
    Any thoughts on Oral Roberts? Did he really see a 900-foot-tall Jesus?

http://www.examiner.com/article/oral-roberts-and-the-900-foot-jesus
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 20:041 edit
    It is because of sin that things decay. But God is without sin.

Before sin Adam and Eve didn't decay.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jan '14 20:21
    Maybe because know one will be able to prove otherwise.

I've spoken of my spiritual experiences in this forum. Look at all the flack i get. I totally understand how sci fi it all sounds, and i don't push what is off planet, so to speak.

if they cannot be explained how do you know they were real?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree