Declaration.

Declaration.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Feb 12

I declare on this day 2/02/12 that I have never called for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion.........and I do not declare genocide on any race or religion.

However in the past I have called for any individual or group - who murders, rapes, pillages and plunders - and flies planes into buildings - and blows up trains and buses - and who mutilates the genitals of young girls - and who stone women to death for loving the wrong person - and who cut the throats of young women for shaming the family by loving the wrong person......to be dealt with by the law of Capital punishment.

This law is a Vedic law held by all civilized society,s.

I stand by my statement today.

* Is this finally crystal clear......(rhetorical question)

Cape Town

Moves
02 Feb 12

So you have nothing against Muslims who do not practice any of the crimes you list?

F

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
I declare on this day 2/02/12 that I have never called for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion.........and I do not declare genocide on any race or religion.
You've fumbled it, Dasa.

You should have said "I do not call for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion. I am sorry for what I wrote before.".

That would have cleared it up, perhaps, once and for all.

But "I have never called for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion" is simply not in accordance with the facts of the matter - as 61 fellow posters are able to attest - because they have read what you actually wrote, many of whom will also have read your very clumsy but revealling attempts to distance yourself from what you wrote.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

This is a lie, and you are very dishonest.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
You've fumbled it, Dasa.

You should have said [b]"I do not call for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion. I am sorry for what I wrote before."

But "I have never called for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion" is simply not in accordance with the facts of the ...[text shortened]... ave read your very clumsy but revealling attempts to distance yourself from what you wrote.[/b]
Your comment is not true.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Feb 12
3 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
So you have nothing against Muslims who do not practice any of the crimes you list?
I have everything against any individual or group - who as a fact because of their false doctrine spread violence and ignorance and oppression..... systematically and continually and passionately.

Islam is a very large group.

It is not a religion.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Your comment is not true.
I'm afraid it is. And you know it is. And worst of all for you, you know full well that almost every regular poster here has read what you actually wrote, and therefore they will know I am telling the truth. Guess what they must be thinking as you tell me I am not telling the truth over and over and over and over again.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
I'm afraid it is. And you know it is. And worst of all for you, you know full well that almost every regular poster here has read what you actually wrote, and therefore they will know I am telling the truth. Guess what they must be thinking as you tell me I am not telling the truth over and over and over and over again.
I am not sorry by what I wrote and I do not want to take back any of it.

However if I am going to be sorry about anything regarding that post......it would be for not being very clear and using poor grammar and wording allowing persons to misunderstand.

Thats all.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

However if I am going to be sorry about anything regarding that post......it would be for not being very clear and using poor grammar and wording allowing persons to misunderstand.
It wasn't badly written. It didn't have poor grammar of any consequence. It was absolutely clear. The wording was clear. Your meaning was completely clear. Your true colours were on display. Dozens of people know exactly what I am talking about.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

However in the past I have called for any individual or group - who ...
...who murders, rapes, pillages and plunders - and flies planes into buildings - and blows up trains and buses - and who mutilates the genitals of young girls - and who stone women to death for loving the wrong person - and who cut the throats of young women for shaming the family by loving the wrong person......to be dealt with by the law of Capital punishment.

Three things that don't add up:

Why would it be possible for women who have committed such crimes (as you list above) to be spared after being "allowed to prove themselves"?

Why would it be necessary to state that "Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted"? Why would their religion be relevant if they had committed such crimes as you list above?

Why would you say "Muslim children however would be spared because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized" - and why would them being "spared" be an issue at all - if the said children had not committed such crimes as you list above?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]...who murders, rapes, pillages and plunders - and flies planes into buildings - and blows up trains and buses - and who mutilates the genitals of young girls - and who stone women to death for loving the wrong person - and who cut the throats of young women for shaming the family by loving the wrong person......to be dealt with by the law of Capital punishme ...[text shortened]... e an issue at all - if the said children had not committed such crimes as you list above?
I do not want to expand on this subject especially with you because you are not sufficiently honest to have a serious discussion such as this would be.

There are many other questions about basic spirituality that you should ask before discussing this subject.

You do not even accept the soul........so this would mean you are right up there with cheating science in claiming falsely that chemicals under their own volition and without superior spiritual assistance is responsible for the universe and everything in it.

So can you understand that you must start with basic spirituality first?.

Such as soul knowledge, re-incarnation knowledge etc

F

Moves
02 Feb 12
2 edits

I do not want to expand on this subject especially with you because you are not sufficiently honest to have a serious discussion such as this would be.

There are many other questions about basic spirituality that you should ask before discussing this subject.

You do not even accept the soul........so this would mean you are right up there with cheating sc ...[text shortened]... st start with basic spirituality first?.

Don't dodge, Dasa. This thread is about your "Declaration".

What about the "Three things that don't add up"?

This "Declaration" thread seems to be some kind of apology-that-isn't-really-an-apology or a 'clarification' that seems to be nothing other than an attempt to obscure and deny what really happened.

d

Moves
02 Feb 12

You do not even accept the soul........so this would mean you are right up there with cheating sc ...[text shortened]... st start with basic spirituality first?.

Once again, you have started a new tread repeating lies that you told in previous treads. You started this tread about what you said in a previous post ( I am assuming the Dec 19 one, correct me if I am wrong), so you have no complaint, if that what people are discussing. That post had no grammer errors of any importance. It did however included words like "all muslims" which have very clear meanings. This issue will not go away simply by creating new threads. You need to get honest for once in your life

M

Moves
02 Feb 12
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You've fumbled it, Dasa.

You should have said [b]"I do not call for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion. I am sorry for what I wrote before."

But "I have never called for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion" is simply not in accordance with the facts of the ...[text shortened]... ave read your very clumsy but revealling attempts to distance yourself from what you wrote.[/b]
Dasa -- please say "I do not call for genocide to be inflicted on any race or religion - AND I am sorry for what I wrote before"

why not just admit that on Dec 19, you (like all of us have done at times in our lives) allowed your anger to get the best of you -- and in this anger, you posted something vile that does not reflect your deepest beliefs?

Cape Town

Moves
02 Feb 12

I have everything against any individual or group - who as a fact because of their false doctrine spread violence and ignorance and oppression..... systematically and continually and passionately.

Islam is a very large group.

It is not a religion.
So you have nothing against Muslims that do not spread violence and ignorance and oppression?