1. Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Sep '08
    Moves
    192
    18 Sep '08 01:48
    I am the Pastor together with my wife Margareth conducting a series of religious studies and its called Deeper Life Seminars. We need students and offerings of course. Please feel free to logon to the website under lifeline ministry.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Sep '08
    Moves
    300
    18 Sep '08 01:56
    Originally posted by Vernon Falls
    I am the Pastor together with my wife Margareth conducting a series of religious studies and its called Deeper Life Seminars. We need students and offerings of course. Please feel free to logon to the website under lifeline ministry.
    The offerings is more important of course. Nothing is more important other than money. I want money, do you all understand money, money but money? Nothing else I want but money.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    18 Sep '08 06:57
    Originally posted by margarethfalls
    The offerings is more important of course. Nothing is more important other than money. I want money, do you all understand money, money but money? Nothing else I want but money.
    I want money too. I have a lot of use of it.
    So please send me money! 😛
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    18 Sep '08 07:56
    Originally posted by margarethfalls
    The offerings is more important of course. Nothing is more important other than money. I want money, do you all understand money, money but money? Nothing else I want but money.
    Tell me where you guys live.
    Im coming to give you what you need.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    15 Sep '08
    Moves
    300
    18 Sep '08 08:21
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Tell me where you guys live.
    Im coming to give you what you need.
    Frankly we live in the United States but we hope to make some money out of everyone here in RHP and the world so that we can live very comfortable lives in the States.🙂
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    18 Sep '08 08:46
    Originally posted by margarethfalls
    Frankly we live in the United States but we hope to make some money out of everyone here in RHP and the world so that we can live very comfortable lives in the States.🙂
    Fine.. we got that.
    Now give me that address.
    Im coming to fix your problem.
Back to Top