1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 01:26
    @divegeester said
    You’re posting history of exchanges with myself would indicate otherwise.
    You're obviously perturbed because no wants to discuss anything with you.

After all everything you say is just petty personal insults, which makes you uninteresting.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 03:301 edit
    @josephw said
    You're obviously perturbed because no wants to discuss anything with you.

After all everything you say is just petty personal insults, which makes you uninteresting.
    I find you very interesting;

- Multiple accounts which you lied about (@Secondson)
    - angry and abusive when under pressure
    - liberal use of biblical text to throw spite filled insults
    - claims to be spiritually mature yet not allowed to teach in your church - instead a taxi driver for the old ladies
    -Trump supporter (like KellyJay)
    - Biblical literalist who believes there was a real talking snake, and literal trees of “knowledge of good and evil” and of “life” with roots and leaves etc

Yes, you are quite interesting Joesphw.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 19:57
    @divegeester said
    I find you very interesting;

- Multiple accounts which you lied about (@Secondson)
    - angry and abusive when under pressure
    - liberal use of biblical text to throw spite filled insults
    - claims to be spiritually mature yet not allowed to teach in your church - instead a taxi driver for the old ladies
    -Trump supporter (like KellyJay)
    - Biblical literalist who be ...[text shortened]... f good and evil” and of “life” with roots and leaves etc

Yes, you are quite interesting Joesphw.
    Unlike you I don't carry a grudge. You obviously keep a list of grievances. No doubt a list for each of those you are contemptible of.

Oddly, they just so happen to be Christians that believe God and not man.

Your argument is with God, but since you can't touch him you berate those that believe him.

You're sounding more and more everyday like any other...
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '24 04:473 edits
    @josephw said
    Unlike you I don't carry a grudge. You obviously keep a list of grievances. No doubt a list for each of those you are contemptible of.

Oddly, they just so happen to be Christians that believe God and not man.

Your argument is with God, but since you can't touch him you berate those that believe him.

You're sounding more and more everyday like any other...
    I don’t carry a grudge, I just have a solid memory of your posting history (and lots of links to it), which demonstrates your hypocrisy here.

Any contempt I have for you has nothing whatsoever to do with your personal faith and more to do with your character.

I have no “argument with God”.

You aren’t God and what you post isn’t the word of God, it’s just you and your opinions about God.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 17:23
    @divegeester said
    I don’t carry a grudge, I just have a solid memory of your posting history (and lots of links to it), which demonstrates your hypocrisy here.

Any contempt I have for you has nothing whatsoever to do with your personal faith and more to do with your character.

I have no “argument with God”.

You aren’t God and what you post isn’t the word of God, it’s just you and your opinions about God.
    Don't carry a grudge? Get serious.

Your grudges are as big as your ego.

Tell me I'm wrong. That would be all you, despite evidence in these forums to the contrary.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 17:26
    @pettytalk said
    The question of whether Jesus spoke Greek has been debated among scholars.

Are there any scholars here which can shed light on what the debate was all about?

As a primer, the following was gleaned by Wikipedia:

There exists a consensus among scholars that the language of Jesus and his disciples was Aramaic. Aramaic was the common language of Judea in the first cen ...[text shortened]... ve to Judea. It is reasonable to assume that Jesus was well versed in Hebrew for religious purposes.
    His primary language, as a human, is, of course, Aramaic.

As the Son of God, I'm sure he understands (present tense) all human languages.

Whether he knew Greek during his human lifetime, I have no idea, and I barely even care.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 17:33
    @suzianne said
    Don't carry a grudge? Get serious.

Your grudges are as big as your ego.

Tell me I'm wrong. That would be all you, despite evidence in these forums to the contrary.
    You’re wrong.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 17:33
    @suzianne said
    His primary language, as a human, is, of course, Aramaic.

As the Son of God, I'm sure he understands (present tense) all human languages.

Whether he knew Greek during his human lifetime, I have no idea, and I barely even care.
    Ditto.
  9. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 20:53
    @suzianne said
    If that's how you feel, then shake hands with your online stalker, as he cares even less than barely.

What you and this person have in common on this thread is the ignorance that impedes your caring. Although you both might not realize it, it's crucial to determine whether Jesus, the man, was Hellenized or not.

Although I'm fishing here, specifically, it's important to consider if he was a philosopher worthy of filling the position of ruler, as the "Philosopher King", in Socrates' ideal city-state, God's Kingdom. If we can trust the pertinent scriptures, Jesus certainly claimed to be a King, in addition to being the Son of God, the "King of kings", as John labeled him in Revelation.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '24 05:041 edit
    @pettytalk said
    If that's how you feel, then shake hands with your online stalker, as he cares even less than barely.

What you and this person have in common on this thread is the ignorance that impedes your caring. Although you both might not realize it, it's crucial to determine whether Jesus, the man, was Hellenized or not.

Although I'm fishing here, specifically, it's important ...[text shortened]... a King, in addition to being the Son of God, the "King of kings", as John labeled him in Revelation.
    Philosophers think.

Jesus knew.

That remains whether he spoke Greek or not.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '24 08:01
    @pettytalk said
    Why do you continue to be so rude?

(sic)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree