Did jesus ...

Did jesus ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
20 Jan 06

Originally posted by aspviper666
Come on mate
ask a real question
that is childish
almost as childish as believing in something you can never prove the existence of...

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
20 Jan 06

Originally posted by Rolfey
almost as childish as believing in something you can never prove the existence of...
...almost as childish and illogical as religiously sticking to a universal negative.

BTW, "never" is a strong term -- how could you be so sure one could never prove the existance of something? It seems like your belief is just as childish -- "I believe in the unprovability of X!!!" -- jumping up and down like a caveman beating your convex chest.

S

Moves
20 Jan 06

Originally posted by Halitose
If it's attention you seek, this type of idiotic drivel is certainly not going to get you much -- except if you're the type who'll take it any way they can get it.
... but did he ???

a

Forgotten

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by Rolfey
Yes ,my belief system of non belief skepticism is the worst of the best.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
21 Jan 06

I think it's safe to say that no one on RHP did Jesus' laundry or changed his sheets. Therefore you can only get guesses from people alive today, not factual information. Aside from the question being unanswerable factually and therefore moot, isn't it really none of your business? I mean, do you go around asking that question of other men? Is this to test your own normalcy?

a

Forgotten

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by reader1107
I think it's safe to say that no one on RHP did Jesus' laundry or changed his sheets. Therefore you can only get guesses from people alive today, not factual information. Aside from the question being unanswerable factually and therefore moot, isn't it really none of your business? I mean, do you go around asking that question of other men? Is this to test your own normalcy?
Who in the world are you addressing sir?????
The singular "you", or the collective"you"?????

S

Moves
21 Jan 06

What may Jesus have dreamt about ?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by STANG
... about where he lost he magic powers ... like his ability to turn water into wine ?
Actually, when you remember he could turn innocuous liquids into booze it's hardly surprising he was followed by a large group of blokes. Do you suppose he could project the rugby onto a large screen using his eyes?

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by aspviper666
Who in the world are you addressing sir?????
The singular "you", or the collective"you"?????
I'm addressing stang's repeated question. No one in 2006 C.E. can answer that question factually, and repeating it ad nauseum isn't going to change that. That's why I asked ... and suggested that whether or not ANYone has one is really a private matter anyway.

And I'm female. I'd point to my icon except that here icons are misleading at times. OK, often.

S

Moves
21 Jan 06

I'm addressing stang's repeated question. No one in 2006 C.E. can answer that question factually, and repeating it ad nauseum isn't going to change that. That's why I asked ... and suggested that whether or not ANYone has one is really a private matter anyway.

And I'm female. I'd point to my icon except that here icons are misleading at times. OK, often.
If jesus was prone to temptation like the rest of us then the devil must have provided him some really good dreams ?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
21 Jan 06
1 edit

They say you can get the bible to back anything up. Yesterday I had a Jehovahs witness trying to convince me that the bible predicted the theory or relativity! mainly this was down to the fact that one passage contained the words "dynamic energy", which is strangely the way that one of my Karate instructors described good karate. (Karate=mc2???)

Anyhoo, my point being that, for STANG's curiousity, it probably says somewhere in the bible. Probably something along the lines of 'Jesus woke with a hardened heart' or similar (since it requires an increase in the heart rate to produce and maintain an erection - see? and it's prophetic in that it predicts the link between heart rate and chubbies - science would discover that for another 1800 years!!! ).😛😉

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by STANG
If jesus was prone to temptation like the rest of us then the devil must have provided him some really good dreams ?
... Jesus envy ...

S

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by Coletti
... Jesus envy ...
But is jesus having wet dreams appropriate ?

R

Moves
21 Jan 06

Originally posted by Halitose
...almost as childish and illogical as religiously sticking to a universal negative.

BTW, "never" is a strong term -- how could you be so sure one could never prove the existance of something? It seems like your belief is just as childish -- "I believe in the unprovability of X!!!" -- jumping up and down like a caveman beating your convex chest.
a fair point, but my belief is not the cause of many wars. if i'm going to beat my caveman stick about anything (like many of the fanatics on site) i'll stick to the no god option.