1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 15:421 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not afraid Doc, a room full of mirrors may be many things, for example at the end of Enter the Dragon, Han tries to take refuge in his room full of mirrors trusting in its illusionary qualities 😀

[youtube Room full of mirrors]tIpCaMXCrb4[/youtube]
    Just to be safe though, you may wish to re-visit 'Evangelical Jogging.'

'Run Fatboy run.'

(*Edit: A great film by the way).
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 16:062 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Just to be safe though, you may wish to re-visit 'Evangelical Jogging.'

'Run Fatboy run.'

(*Edit: A great film by the way).
    Actually I have lost more weight on my Vegan diet than you could imagine. Today I made Mexican soup, it had savoy cabbage, sweetcorn, green beans, potatoes, garlic, cumin, tomatoes, chillies, onions, carrots, courgettes and garlic in it! served with Salsa and tortillas (which I forgot to buy but really should make to be consistent)
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 16:54
    Actually I have lost more weight on my Vegan diet than you could imagine. Today I made Mexican soup, it had savoy cabbage, sweetcorn, green beans, potatoes, garlic, cumin, tomatoes, chillies, onions, carrots, courgettes and garlic in it! served with Salsa and tortillas (which I forgot to buy but really should make to be consistent)
    Just yanking your chain. I like it when you get all defensive about your weight.

I have an ongoing joke with my wife. When she asks "How do i look?" i respond, "Not fat."
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 16:591 edit
    Just yanking your chain. I like it when you get all defensive about your weight.

I have an ongoing joke with my wife. When she asks "How do i look?" i respond, "Not fat."
    You are married? wow give the long suffering lady the George Cross or whatever it is they hand out to heroins nowadays! 😵
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:001 edit
    You are married? wow give the long suffering lady the George Cross or whatever it is they hand out to heroins nowadays! 😵
    At least he didn't find her on the internet.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    At least he didn't find her on the internet.
    how do you know? and even if he did what business is it of ours?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:06
    how do you know? and even if he did what business is it of ours?
    None whatsoever. Just making an observation Robbie, just making an observation. 😀
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:14
    None whatsoever. Just making an observation Robbie, just making an observation. 😀
    I see. . .was it perhaps a veiled insinuation that I met my wife somehow on the Internet? and that such a way of procuring a wife meets with your disapproval?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:15
    We met over sushi.

🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:23
    We met over sushi.

🙂
    hmm I've never tasted sushi, is it tasty?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:36
    I see. . .was it perhaps a veiled insinuation that I met my wife somehow on the Internet? and that such a way of procuring a wife meets with your disapproval?
    I'm sure your offline personality is nothing like the misanthropic, dishonest, weasel-like online persona you present here, and in real life you must be a magnetic draw for women of all types.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:53
    I'm sure your offline personality is nothing like the misanthropic, dishonest, weasel-like online persona you present here, and in real life you must be a magnetic draw for women of all types.
    He!he! I wondered how long it would be before your proclivity for ballooning around the forum propelled by delusional propaganda resurfaced.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 18:06
    hmm I've never tasted sushi, is it tasty?
    Sir, that is like saying you have never breathed oxygen.

Kindly put your veganism on hold for one weekend and get yourself down to the Japanese Centre in Piccadilly.

A life without sushi is a half life.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 18:33
    He!he! I wondered how long it would be before your proclivity for ballooning around the forum propelled by delusional propaganda resurfaced.
    Spot on insight, more like 😵
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 07:42
    I heard that you can buy like celebrity treatment in Scientology, its interesting from the point of view that if you look at art people also attempted to but some kind of celebrity status by commissioning works of art where they appear in the painting larger than most others 😀
    pssssst, the real secret is that the same is true in the LDS church and the JW church.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree