1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 02:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It sucks for small businesses
    Surely they should just [1] work harder [2] increase their productivity [3] be prepared to make less, right?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 04:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yea, the GOP is the ONLY party that plays to fear, so be sure and vote Hillary so that Trump does not destroy the US and the world. 😛
    Glad you finally pulled your head out and realized what most Americans already knew.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 04:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely they should just [1] work harder [2] increase their productivity [3] be prepared to make less, right?
    The problem with a lot of small businesses in America is that they seem to think that the "Corporate model" is the only way to grow a successful business.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 04:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You'd certainly be better than Trump.

Oh, and since the US would be part of Great Britain, they would be Great again!
    Yes but the average IQ of the Empire would nose dive.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 06:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The problem with a lot of small businesses in America is that they seem to think that the "Corporate model" is the only way to grow a successful business.
    The problem with a lot of small businesses in America is that they voted in politicians who embraced global corporatism and the outsourcing/offshoring of economic activity. The consequences of opening up the world to unfettered investment in pay-people-as-little-as-you-possibly-can economic activity is being felt now.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 06:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    They say that the migration of young Kiwis from New Zealand to Australia raises the average IQ in both countries.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 06:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    As long as it had no significant impact on the availability of cucumber sandwiches, i'd have no objection to the USA being absorbed into the British Empire. They would though have to adhere to the dress code and portion control.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 10:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    As long as it had no significant impact on the availability of cucumber sandwiches, i'd have no objection to the USA being absorbed into the British Empire. They would though have to adhere to the dress code and portion control.
    Cucumbers are safe but bread may be an issue.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 10:481 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    A local restaurant closed because they only made $50,000 out of the net 1 million they took in.

The employee owned security company I work for takes in 19 million has 500 employees.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    09 Apr '16 16:39
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A local restaurant closed because they only made $50,000 out of the net 1 million they took in.

The employee owned security company I work for takes in 19 million has 500 employees.
    What, in your opinion, should be done in the US to help small businesses, and how does it relate to "spirituality"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree