1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '15 19:36
    DNA Evidence for Special Creation, Problems for Evolution!

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jan '15 11:24
    How did the Genetic Code, along with the mechanisms for its translation (ribosomes and RNA molecules), originate?

Enzymes, which read DNA and carry out production according to the encoded instructions, are themselves produced according to the codes in DNA. This means that there is a factory in the cell that both makes many different types of products, and also manufactures the robots and machines that carry out this production. The question of how this system, which would be of no use with a minor defect in any of its mechanisms originated, is by itself enough to demolish the theory of evolution.

It is extremely improbable that proteins and nucleic acids, both of which are structurally complex, arose spontaneously in the same place at the same time. Yet it also seems impossible to have one without the other.

(Leslie E. Orgel, "The Origin of Life on Earth," Scientific American, Vol.271, October 1994, p. 78)
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jan '15 06:01
    It appears that no one is able to credibly contest this point.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    17 Jan '15 19:02
    Yes, that would prove that Allah created Adam from a clot of blood, as He has written in The Noble Koran. God is great!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 01:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Mainly it shows nobody cares to talk to you any more.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 06:25
    Originally posted by catstorm
    Yes, that would prove that Allah created Adam from a clot of blood, as He has written in The Noble Koran. God is great!
    Theres is no Allah. God's name is YAH from YAHshua and HalleluYAH !!!

Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 19:27
    Allah certainly does exist, it is plainly declared in His Holy Book, the Koran. How do you doubt the truth of this book which was clearly written by Allah Himself, as is also declared in the Koran?
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 20:26

Here are some threads about the R.N.A. world hypothesis, the Miller-Urey experiment and Intelligent Design: Thread 102621, Thread 137832, Thread 157546, Thread 152848. I searched for "ribosome" and found two pages of threads, if I'd searched for "evolution" or "intelligent design" I'd have found tens of pages of threads on this stuff. All with the same arguments in. This subject has been done to death. The bit of text you quoted just repeats the same tired old fallacy about it being improbable that DNA and proteins could spontaneously appear at the same time. Utterly ignoring that you've had how it could happen explained to you a dozen times.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 04:271 edit
    DNA - ORIGINS and Evolution # 4

"We are in substantial ignorance (about our understanding of origins)"

Dr. Andrew Knoll
    Professor of Biololgy at Harvard.

YouTube
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 05:23
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Here are some threads about the R.N.A. world hypothesis, the Miller-Urey experiment and Intelligent Design: Thread 102621, Thread 137832, Thread 157546, Thread 152848. I searched for "ribosome" and found two pages of threads, if I'd searched for "evolution" or "intelligent design" I'd have found te ...[text shortened]... same time. Utterly ignoring that you've had how it could happen explained to you a dozen times.
    You are one of those that are willing ignorant and chose to believe a lie instead of the truth from God. 😏
  11. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 16:00
    The Muslim extremists who hacked my account made a good point. Disproving evolution, if you could do it, would point to the Koran as much as it would point to the Bible. There are many creation stories in the world and Genesis contains only one if them.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by catstorm
    The Muslim extremists who hacked my account made a good point. Disproving evolution, if you could do it, would point to the Koran as much as it would point to the Bible. There are many creation stories in the world and Genesis contains only one if them.
    And THAT one was ripped off from the Ancient Egyptians, turned into a Jewish myth.

3 female cats. Wow, won't be long till you have 10🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Aug '10
    Moves
    20 Jan '15 18:41
    Do you want one?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 03:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Mainly it shows nobody cares to talk to you any more.
    Mainly it shows that the evolution theory is a fraud. 😏
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Jan '15 09:05
    Theres is no Allah.
    I'm sure that god translates to Allah (or similar) in some languages.

You do know that Jesus didn't speak English doncha?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree