1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Sep '17 13:321 edit
    Well? Has anyone ever looked?

    I've conducted an exhausted search through ancient pictures and writings and no mention of it.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    08 Sep '17 15:13
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well? Has anyone ever looked?

    I've conducted an exhausted search through ancient pictures and writings and no mention of it.
    You missed one.

    YouTube
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    08 Sep '17 15:43
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well? Has anyone ever looked?

    I've conducted an exhausted search through ancient pictures and writings and no mention of it.
    Angels - how do they reproduce?
    Do they have sex and nine month later a child birth? (Then they have navels.)
    Or does god just create more angels when the old ones die? (Then navels are not needed.)
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Sep '17 20:59
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Angels - how do they reproduce?
    Do they have sex and nine month later a child birth? (Then they have navels.)
    Or does god just create more angels when the old ones die? (Then navels are not needed.)
    Wait up!

    One question at a time please! 😠
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    08 Sep '17 22:46
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait up!

    One question at a time please! 😠
    I don't think they actually like boats. I found that out at navel headquarters.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93385
    08 Sep '17 22:53
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Angels - how do they reproduce?
    Do they have sex and nine month later a child birth? (Then they have navels.)
    Or does god just create more angels when the old ones die? (Then navels are not needed.)
    I seem to remember somebody on here telling me that there is no hanky-panky in heaven....FOR ANYBODY!!!!!!.......and they have the cheek to call it heaven.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    10 Sep '17 09:29
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well? Has anyone ever looked?

    I've conducted an exhausted search through ancient pictures and writings and no mention of it.
    Why in the world would angels have navels?

    You do understand they are not humans, right?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    12 Sep '17 15:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Why in the world would angels have navels?

    You do understand they are not humans, right?
    Assuming they are real. Why can't they have navels? Do you know that much about them that you know how they reproduce?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    12 Sep '17 17:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Why in the world would angels have navels?

    You do understand they are not humans, right?
    Whodey is metaphorically holding your head under the duvet and farting.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    12 Sep '17 18:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Why in the world would angels have navels?

    You do understand they are not humans, right?
    Every mammal has navel.
    Every female mammal has breasts to feed their young ones.
    Female angels have breasts, so angels must be mammals.
    So angels have navels. Q.E.D.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    12 Sep '17 18:40
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Every mammal has navel.
    Every female mammal has breasts to feed their young ones.
    Female angels have breasts, so angels must be mammals.
    So angels have navels. Q.E.D.
    That doesn't prove much about male angels though.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    12 Sep '17 18:43
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    That doesn't prove much about male angels though.
    We don't even know if they have sex to reproduce. Perhaps god create new ones on the spot when the old ones has died. They have a boring life.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    13 Sep '17 02:05
    OMG, this is seriously the single most stupid thread I've ever seen. Do you people hear yourselves?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35519
    13 Sep '17 02:06
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Whodey is metaphorically holding your head under the duvet and farting.
    Yeah, great, the jackass brother I never had.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    13 Sep '17 04:37
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    OMG, this is seriously the single most stupid thread I've ever seen. Do you people hear yourselves?
    I think this is rather amusing!

    People believe in angels but don't know anything about them. They just are there, they think! And their appearance noone cares about. That's really stupid!

    And when we are about to find out their appearance, you think *this* is stupid?
    I just think it's amusing!

    I wonder, are there angels that have colors that is not just white or black? Are there brownfeathered angels? The irish angels must be redfeathered, right! When the male angels are getting old, do they lose their feathers and get bold? What does the bible say about the matter...?
Back to Top