1. Joined
    05 Apr '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 00:59
    hello

I believe in their existence .
    I think that they live among and around us .
    They are around and they can feel us but we don't feel them unless we try to get in touch.
    I think that they have influenced and changed history.
    For instance Hitler was possessed and influenced by demons and that is the main reason why he acted so evil .
    I also think that ghosts can cause diseases such as cancer , mental diseases , and so on.
    So do you believe in the existence of ghosts ?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 01:081 edit
    Originally posted by HFRorbis
    hello

They are around and they can feel us but we don't feel them unless we try to get in touch.
    For instance Hitler was possessed and influenced by demons and that is the main reason why he acted so evil .
    I also thin ...[text shortened]... s such as cancer , mental diseases , and so on.
    No. As a matter of fact, I think you are completely nuts. Cancer is not caused by ghosts.
  3. Joined
    05 Apr '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    No. As a matter of fact, I think you are completely nuts. Cancer is not caused by ghosts.
    oh ok
    I am nuts because I believe in things that you don't understand.

I think that diseases and especially mental diseases CAN be caused by ghosts and so that doesn't mean that cancer is always caused by ghosts.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 01:251 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Maybe cancer causes ghosts. Ever think of that?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 01:291 edit
    oh ok

I think that diseases and especially mental diseases CAN be caused by ghosts and so that doesn't mean that cancer is always caused by ghosts.
    From the Christian perspective there is this possibility. An example is the man that Jesus casted demons out of who was not in his right mind. In fact, the towns people chained him up and shuned him from living amongst them he was so crazy. Then when Jesus cast the demons out he went back to the town in his right mind and the people of the town peed their pants, so to speak, because it spooked them out so bad. In fact, the towns people commanded that the man depart from them even though he was now in his right mind as well as Christ for doing such a miraculous act.

Of course I don't think that all mental illness is percieved in this way from a Christian perspective. It is like depression which is said to be the cold of mental illness. There are a wide array of factors that can cause it.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 02:26
    No.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 02:29
    hello

I also thin ...[text shortened]... s such as cancer , mental diseases , and so on.
    I believe that Caspar the Friendly Ghost is a real fictional character.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 02:41
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I believe that Caspar the Friendly Ghost is a real fictional character.
    Boo! 😲
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 03:48
    oh ok

No, you are nuts because you believe in things that most clearly do not exist.

Forget the god issue for a moment - that's clearly one that will never be settled. The notion that ghosts exist, and that they in some way can influence our lives is just so obviously wrong that the mere fact that people like you claim otherwise is hilarious, but unfortunately also evidence of your lunacy.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 03:50
    Originally posted by amannion
    No, you are nuts because you believe in things that most clearly do not exist.

Forget the god issue for a moment - that's clearly one that will never be settled. The notion that ghosts exist, and that they in some way can influence our lives is just so obviously wrong that the mere fact that people like you claim otherwise is hilarious, but unfortunately also evidence of your lunacy.
    Boo! 😲
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 04:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Boo! 😲
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! 😳
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 04:05
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! 😳
    Finally. Oh, by the way, I'm not real so get a hold of yourself mate!!
  13. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 04:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    Finally. Oh, by the way, I'm not real so get a hold of yourself mate!!
    I thought you were god, but thankfully you re-assured me that you aren't real πŸ™‚
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 04:12
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I thought you were god, but thankfully you re-assured me that you aren't real πŸ™‚
    Talking to things that are not real is not a very good idea if you know what I mean?
  15. chupacabra palace
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 05:46
    oh ok

you don't seem to understand them very well eitherπŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree