1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 17:50
    Originally posted by Starrman
    No, not in the slightest. If you are offended by this sort of thing, you are surely already on the road to ivandom.
    that road is all downhill.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 18:36
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    What are you trying to achieve with this thread ?
    My hope is that Saint Nic and a few others might consider why restricting people to Y/N responses is suboptimal if one is interested in a respondent's opinion. As most people should understand, the framework of a question may lend itself to more developed responses. Unfortunately, simply telling the targets this simple truth has proven futile. Unless you didn't already know this, or clearly forget it in a thread with a nearly identical title, my lesson is not intended for you.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 18:43
    Originally posted by telerion
    My hope is that Saint Nic and a few others might consider why restricting people to Y/N responses is suboptimal if one is interested in a respondent's opinion. As most people should understand, the framework of a question may lend itself to more developed responses. Unfortunately, simply telling the targets this simple truth has proven futile. Unless yo ...[text shortened]... clearly forget it in a thread with a nearly identical title, my lesson is not intended for you.
    Indeed you are giving lessons. We agree on that. Thank you for clarifying.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 19:03
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Indeed you are giving lessons. We agree on that. Thank you for clarifying.
    Yeah, duh . . .

Care to answer the question or were you just stopping through on your patrol?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 19:06
    NO!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree