1. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 15:32
    i would say he must do because we do, then again, surely he knows the punchline to every joke... also, if he does that would imply he finds certain jokes as offensive, how sad it would be to get sent to hell merely for telling an offensive joke!
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 15:38
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    i would say he must do because we do, then again, surely he knows the punchline to every joke... also, if he does that would imply he finds certain jokes as offensive, how sad it would be to get sent to hell merely for telling an offensive joke!
    Like, for intstance, this?

"You agree that RHP may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your RHP account,and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your RHP account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in RHP's sole discretion and that RHP shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service."
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 22:21
    Sure, God has a sense of humour ... he even has a very good sense of humour ... after all he made you, didn't he ?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 04:28
    Who says humor is derived soley from telling jokes or knowing what to expect? For example, I am a Bengals fan, also known as the BUNGALS, and even though I know what to expect each time they take the field, which is an embarrasing loss, I find it as humorous the first time as I do the second time. Its kinda like watching the Globe Trotters beat up on a poor pathetic no name team. You know what to expect, but it never looses its charm or humor.
  5. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 01:56
    Oh course he does. Look at the platypus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree