1. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    39731
    18 May '05 12:38
    So I get out of bed this morning, I haven't shaven in a month, I'm wearing the same trousers for three days in a row, it's freezing cold, it's raining, the car won't start, I catch the bus, I read on the bus and get nauseous, when I get off the bus I drop my book in a puddle, I'm so tired, I get to work, my boss is still ranting about something that happened yesterday, it's like I never left the office, my desk is piled high with too much work, my boss tells me that he's waiting for me, then he comes back and gives me more work before I can even whimper, and I forgot about mother's day, I'm getting the flu, I have indigestion, and I'm almost out of cigarettes.

    I can understand that Muffy is infallable, all powerful, superspiritual. Muffy created all life and from all life flows Muffy. I have been a practicing Muffin for about 78 years now and through Muffy I have lost 17 kilograms and achieved financial and spiritual success, and I was so glad the other day when I logged on to my favourite forum / chess site and found fellow believers in the word of Muffy! So I ask thee, fellow believers, has Muffy the capacity for hatred, I'm starting to get this vibe.

    Muffy Bless You.
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    18 May '05 12:43
    Muffy does not hate for Muffy is love. She is simply testing you, and finding you not yet done, has pushed you back into the oven for awhile.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    23672
    18 May '05 12:504 edits
    Does Muffy Hate Me?


    No, of course not, Hoppy. You simply have to get yourself another job ..... That's all .......

    From Muffy with love .....
  4. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    18 May '05 13:491 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    So I get out of bed this morning, I haven't shaven in a month, I'm wearing the same trousers for three days in a row, it's freezing cold, it's raining, the car won't start, I catch the bus, I read on the bus and get nauseous, when I ...[text shortened]... ty for hatred, I'm starting to get this vibe.

    Muffy Bless You.
    I can understand that Muffy is infallable, all powerful, superspiritual. Muffy created all life and from all life flows Muffy.

    I heard about 15 year ago that Muffy died, because her creator, Buffy and his creator Huffy assasinated her because it was becoming too stuffy. Unfortunately Puffy pitched up with Ruffy and together with Fluffy they kissed a frog and together they beacame Frogstomp the prince of Whales.

    Then I closed the Bed time stories and went to sleep😉
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    18 May '05 14:58
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    [b]I can understand that Muffy is infallable, all powerful, superspiritual. Muffy created all life and from all life flows Muffy.

    I heard about 15 year ago that Muffy died, because her creator, Buffy and his creator Huffy assasinated her because it was becoming too stuffy. Unfortunately Puffy pitched up with Ruffy and together with Fluffy they kisse ...[text shortened]... came Frogstomp the prince of Whales.

    Then I closed the Bed time stories and went to sleep😉 [/b]
    I heard God said 'don't spare the rod' and his followers nod and take it to the bod of some sod.

    Next I closed the Bible and stayed awake all night shaking in fear.

    ES
  6. Standard memberdj2becker
    Tiger's ghost
    Shetland cemetery
    Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11829
    18 May '05 17:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I heard God said 'don't spare the rod' and his followers nod and take it to the bod of some sod.

    Next I closed the Bible and stayed awake all night shaking in fear.

    ES
    Proverbs 22:15 - Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

    Proverbs 29:15 - The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

    The rod sure did a good job on me. I don't regret getting it 😉

  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    18 May '05 17:08
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Proverbs 22:15 - Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

    Proverbs 29:15 - The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

    The rod sure did a good job on me. I don't regret getting it 😉

    Don't surprise me you were beaten as a child; it certainly helps to explain why you have adopted a belief system where 99% of humanity is punished for all eternity while little dj2becker finally gets his just reward. That'll teach all the people who ever did something to ya; a typical lashing out in response to abuse. I suggest you seek professional psychiatric care to resolve this hatred of the human race, kiddo.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    18 May '05 17:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Don't surprise me you were beaten as a child; it certainly helps to explain why you have adopted a belief system where 99% of humanity is punished for all eternity while little dj2becker finally gets his just reward. That'll teach all the people who ever did something to ya; a typical lashing out in response to abuse. I suggest you seek professional psychiatric care to resolve this hatred of the human race, kiddo.
    I see Papa Marauder doesn't spare the rod himself. 😲
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    18 May '05 18:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Don't surprise me you were beaten as a child; it certainly helps to explain why you have adopted a belief system where 99% of humanity is punished for all eternity while little dj2becker finally gets his just reward. That'll teach all the people who ever did something to ya; a typical lashing out in response to abuse. I suggest you seek professional psychiatric care to resolve this hatred of the human race, kiddo.
    How do you spell ressentiment?

    (For that matter I nearly always misspell Nietzsche)
  10. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    18 May '05 19:42
    Originally posted by telerion
    How do you spell ressentiment?

    (For that matter I nearly always misspell Nietzsche)
    LOL! It starts with 'r' and ends with a strong hint of sarcasm 😉
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    18 May '05 21:59
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Muffy does not hate for Muffy is love.
    from my brief discussions with those that call themselves muffins, i don't think this statement is self-evident. from what i understood, ascribing such properties and descriptions to muffy is insulting to muffy. why do you say that muffy is love?
  12. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    18 May '05 23:54
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Don't surprise me you were beaten as a child; it certainly helps to explain why you have adopted a belief system where 99% of humanity is punished for all eternity while little dj2becker finally gets his just reward. That'll teach all the people who ever did something to ya; a typical lashing out in response to abuse. I suggest you seek professional psychiatric care to resolve this hatred of the human race, kiddo.
    Word. His is a belief system that caters to the angry and the isolated.
Back to Top